Driver available in buffalo

Hello! Any ladies need a ride to your dates? I have a new black on black suv with leather interior to drive you around to your dates. Msg me if interested
oh jimmie schlitz malt liquor

...ifs ya happen ...ta rolls by mouncer in his bimmer please ...tell em his ...plastic man ...misses em
Does "THAT" made you her PIMP ???
Nope not creepy at all.
it can be fun and a pain in the ass at the same time
So what's the going rate for driving these days Or is the remuneration in the form of a blow job or two?Humm,I have a luxury motor home,could be used as a mobile in call,wonder how much I could get for that?
So what's the going rate for driving these days Or is the remuneration in the form of a blow job or two?Humm,I have a luxury motor home,could be used as a mobile in call,wonder how much I could get for that? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Maybe up to 30 days or so for promoting prostitution! Also better check ID for age but then again most ID is fake.
He's a photographer too, I'll bet.

He's a photographer too, I'll bet.

. Originally Posted by rooster
LOL For SURE !!
So what's the going rate for driving these days Or is the remuneration in the form of a blow job or two?Humm,I have a luxury motor home,could be used as a mobile in call,wonder how much I could get for that? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Maybe up to 30 days or so for promoting prostitution! Also better check ID for age but then again most ID is fake. Originally Posted by borderx
felony as she gets a misdemeanor
so in realty rater than a threAD to all its better ta stick with a few ya can trust
Hay did I not say fun but a pain in the ass
I am offering rides as well all weekend.

Just washed and waxed the car.

Call for details

I am offering rides as well all weekend.

Just washed and waxed the car.

Call for details

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Lol! All jokes aside that car is sexy.
I have a new black on black suv with leather interior to drive you around to your dates. Originally Posted by Kblitz
Our verified bbws are away on the island for a month or so. Be informed that they possess hobby escalades with hobby rims. Multiple incalls, multiple college degrees, and attend conventions full of their high end regular gents. Your services are hardly needed whew

The best girls own their own shit and can drive themselves.
"The best girls" - where the hell they at?