Missing watch???

Probably not the best way to go about this but a client left his watch about 2 months ago. I honestly don’t remember his handle. Trying to return it. Have searched my messages and can not locate. If it’s you pleAse come get this thing. I am not that awesome at organization. I can promise you that I will hold on to it but where it is could become an issue. So while I know it’s location please contact me or tell me where to send item. I have no desire to hold on to this. Thank you
After two months he has made up a cover story and I think getting it back now is not what he's hoping for, could be wrong. Either way good luck.
That's a tough situation - just in case you decide to sell it, I am a wristwatch collector (one of my hobbies), I may be able to help you evaluate it's value.
If it’s a Patek Philippe moon phase chronograph, it’s was mine. Sorry. Just let me know and I’ll come pick it up.
This same identical situation happened to a Provider I met & became friends with. A client left his Tag Huer Carrera Calibre 5 at her incall. She tried multiple times to contact the client with no success. https://www.tagheuer.com/en-us/watch...war211b-ba0782

I ended up buying it for $ 500.00 2 months afterwards & sold it on Ebay.
giv ur duncle a call