Need some NURU input and advice!

Well, I have finally lost my NURU virginity and after a few tries, I need to ask some advice and get a few opinions.

First, it was more fun than I thought it would be and less messy to clean up. All in all, I do finally understand the appeal of playing with the stuff.

I have a few questions, though, for people who play with this product alot:

1. I thought that it wouldn't get sticky after awhile. The first try, with a different NURU product, it didn't. But yesterday, it got sticky and balled up a little bit. Had a yuck factor there that I didn't like. Is this common? Is there a way to avoid this other than just smearing more product all over the place?

2. Is there a particular brand that you prefer? The first batch I got from a person in Austin. It's no longer available. The second batch was stuff that I got off of EBAY. I also have some powder that can be made into the gel.

The problem with that is I need about 45 minutes to mix it up and let it sit. I haven't used it yet and so I don't have much to say about it. Often, this activity is a bit of a last minute thing. Any information on the best brand to get would be appreciated. I looked at the actual website and didn't see that type of NURU gel being offered on it anymore.

3. For some of you who have done messy play, do you find NURU to be a superior experience to say, a light oil such as an almond massage oil? Obviously, NURU is easier to clean but the slide portion, isn't oil just as much fun ... even if slightly messier?

NURU play's fun and erotic but I'm wondering if I couldn't make it better in some way.

I thought of writing this topic in the powder room but since men are the ones who will wish to try this or have the experience, well ... I would like any ideas or suggestions that you might have to make this a better offering for me and of course, other people reading this as well.

Thanks!
Elisabeth

Edited to add: One final question: Have any of you noticed that this foams up a little bit after a lot of friction? I was surprised and didn't know if it was the particular brand that did this or it was a characteristic of NURU gel.

For those of you who aren't familiar with NURU, here is the original site that pretty much shows you what it's about. It's graphic but the sex in it is great looking! Lots of eye candy! www.nurumassage.com
Well, I have finally lost my NURU virginity and after a few tries, I need to ask some advice and get a few opinions.

First, it was more fun than I thought it would be and less messy to clean up. All in all, I do finally understand the appeal of playing with the stuff.

I have a few questions, though, for people who play with this product alot:

1. I thought that it wouldn't get sticky after awhile. The first try, with a different NURU product, it didn't. But yesterday, it got sticky and balled up a little bit. Had a yuck factor there that I didn't like. Is this common? Is there a way to avoid this other than just smearing more product all over the place?

It all depends on where you are getting your product from. Nuru should not get sticky or ball up when used. I only get my nuru from a specific website and have never had any problems. Here is the website. I hope it is ok to post it here. http://www.nurunurugel.com/

2. Is there a particular brand that you prefer? The first batch I got from a person in Austin. It's no longer available. The second batch was stuff that I got off of EBAY. I also have some powder that can be made into the gel.

The powder is not the way to go and I think that may be part of the problems you are having in question number one. The gel is the best way to go and I think works much better than the powder. I know sometimes it is a real pain to get a hold of the gel but trust me it is so much better.

The problem with that is I need about 45 minutes to mix it up and let it sit. I haven't used it yet and so I don't have much to say about it. Often, this activity is a bit of a last minute thing. Any information on the best brand to get would be appreciated. I looked at the actual website and didn't see that type of NURU gel being offered on it anymore.

Look at the website I posted for question number one. Also even using the gel I always add very warm water to it and mix it. I use to do this by hand but it took some time so now I use a blender (sounds funny but it works and clients think its kind of funny that I would use a blender to mix the gel but damn it works well and fast).

3. For some of you who have done messy play, do you find NURU to be a superior experience to say, a light oil such as an almond massage oil? Obviously, NURU is easier to clean but the slide portion, isn't oil just as much fun ... even if slightly messier?

Nuru IMO is so much better than massage oils because of the fact that it is tasteless, odorless, and perfectly safe to ingest. So there is no weird taste to it like with massage oil. To me this makes all the difference and I am sure people can let their imagination run wild on why I prefer nuru over oil.

NURU play's fun and erotic but I'm wondering if I couldn't make it better in some way.

I use an inflatable mattress because I am afraid of sliding off the bed. So I think being on the floor really adds to it because both can go crazy without fear of falling and hurting themselves. I do not know how you start the whole Nuru session but what I do is take a shower with the client before using very warm water and both people need to be damp for full effect and then when the massage is done we take another shower together to clean each other off. A lot of clients really seem to enjoy this aspect of the session. I don't know if that helps any or not but I hope it does.

I thought of writing this topic in the powder room but since men are the ones who will wish to try this or have the experience, well ... I would like any ideas or suggestions that you might have to make this a better offering for me and of course, other people reading this as well.

Thanks!
Elisabeth

Edited to add: One final question: Have any of you noticed that this foams up a little bit after a lot of friction? I was surprised and didn't know if it was the particular brand that did this or it was a characteristic of NURU gel.

The brand I use only foams up a little but that is when I mix it in the blender but it does not foam up during the session so I think it all depends on the brand.

For those of you who aren't familiar with NURU, here is the original site that pretty much shows you what it's about. It's graphic but the sex in it is great looking! Lots of eye candy! www.nurumassage.com Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

I hope that helps out a little. Any other questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. Take care Ms. Whispers!
Mya,

You are my new hero! Thank you so much for your help!

I haven't used the powder stuff yet and so I'm guessing that I will just probably not use it at all. Thanks for the link for the good NURU gel! I'm going to get on that site next!

I used a messy play mat from the liberator company. There was also that fear of not only messing up the bed but also sliding off!

You're so right about the differences with the oil. Also, if condom use came into play (so far it hasn't with me) then any type of oil would destroy the integrity of the condom. I hadn't thought of that until thinking about this some more.

Finally, it's interesting because unless you have a friend in this business (or outside of it) that does this type of thing, it's almost impossible to get these type of tips from others.

And it came from Kansas!!!

Take care and again, thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
No problem Elisabeth! It was totally my pleasure. I did forget to mention that Nuru is latex friendly as I know that is a concern for some. I also forgot to mention that any air mattress that will fit two people will work just fine. It doesn't have to be expensive. I get the camping kind because they inflate better and last longer. I learned how to do Nuru mostly by trial and error and watching videos so I am no expert (all though some might disagree with that statement).
I tried nuru about two weeks ago, and wow!. I love it, I didn't think I would like it due to the mess, but it washes off instantly. My skin is sensitive. The stuff I used didn't cause any damage. There wasn't any stickiness or balling up with the product I used.

I bought some stuff from condoms to go. It was an erotic body slide gel that came in a box. Took no time to prepare. It came with a film sheet, I didn't care for it much. Next time im buying an air mattress. As far as the floor, I do not care for the floor, but at least if you slip, you don't have far to go. Lol. Its something I will ask the gentlemen about before they come over. The floor or the air mattress.

I would not go for the oils, sounds like a hassle to clean up, especially off my lady parts.

Whatever you decide, I hope you have even more fun. I enjoy nuru. :-)
Instead of a blow-up type of mattress, might I suggest what I have which is the "Escape Wet" by the Liberator company? I've been really pleased with it.

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/escape-wet/10041

There's a video with this link and it's currently on sale. I got one last year and never used it until I finally tried Nuru. I like it.
Thanks for the link. Very helpful. I can just fold that up and put in the closet after use.

Thank you :-)
Cool!!!!... How about an inflatable kiddy pool with padding underneath??? And some NURU Wrestling ! ! !

I'm going to have to try this... sounds like a lot of fun
This sounds like the old waterbed and baby oil thing with a catchy new name.

I just aged myself, but weeeeeeha those were the days...when sex wouldn't kill you unless you gave yourself a stroke, p*ssy was free and...well, never mind the rest.

NURU, sexual slip an slide. I'm in.
Cool!!!!... How about an inflatable kiddy pool with padding underneath??? And some NURU Wrestling ! ! !

I'm going to have to try this... sounds like a lot of fun Originally Posted by Navcomm
Actually, the lady in Austin that told me a lot about this several months back (actually last year) used a wading pool to play in. She loved it and her reviews reflected that.

I just don't have space for a small inflatable pool in my house!
This sounds like the old waterbed and baby oil thing with a catchy new name.

I just aged myself, but weeeeeeha those were the days...when sex wouldn't kill you unless you gave yourself a stroke, p*ssy was free and...well, never mind the rest.

NURU, sexual slip an slide. I'm in. Originally Posted by phildo
I'll date myself, too! I remember those days. But I only had a few years of that until everything changed. But the water bed with a bunch of oils? Oh yeah. No condoms except to prevent pregnancy and everyone was on the pill way back then.

Sometimes I miss those days but we can't go back.

Elisabeth
This thread seemed to explain a lot of stuff about NURU and Olivia seems to be pretty sharp, though Miss Mya also seemed on top of things as well.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...96#post1519096
I found original NURU on Amazon.com.

Researched rubber sheets but they were expensive. Just throwing a shower curtain liner on the bed or floor cost about $2 & is disposable along with the mess.

Could not agree more with Elizabeth--NURU is fun, even silly funny, yet incredibly intimate & hot.

Though do make sure your girlie shaves all superfluous body hair THAT DAY. The combo of sliding & stuble can be less than erotic.
I can not wait to try this! Sounds like quite an experience.
Been there done that, Loved every minute.