Hotel Rooms

Curious,
Has anyone ever traded a "free" hotel room for a session (or two). I am in Houston tonight and the thought crossed my mine that it woul be easy for me to trade hotel room for a session. I am not here during the day (working)...and I could see a beautiful relationship. Problem is the provider would know your name and would have access to a room that you were responsible for. On the other hand, I have a ton of hotel points and am glad to help out where i can.

Would love some thoughts/inputs on this topic.

Thanks
Go for it ... what is the worse that could happen ...
  • fawn
  • 04-16-2013, 05:31 AM
Curious,
Has anyone ever traded a "free" hotel room for a session (or two). I am in Houston tonight and the thought crossed my mine that it woul be easy for me to trade hotel room for a session. I am not here during the day (working)...and I could see a beautiful relationship. Problem is the provider would know your name and would have access to a room that you were responsible for. On the other hand, I have a ton of hotel points and am glad to help out where i can.

Would love some thoughts/inputs on this topic.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Ranchguy2010
I think you answered your own question!
Would she be responsible for all the incidentals? E.g. room service, cleaners, pay-per-view? What happens if she doesn't reimburse you?
Some still need a credit card on file even with points so there is another danger - ringing up a big room service tab - honestly would avoid the idea.
I'm only showing up if there's a heart-shaped tub and a disco ball on the ceiling. But I'm not in Houston, so.....damn my luck.
Every time this comes up I give the same answer.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong having someone you do not know in your room providing illegal activites? Someone who can run up huge room charges on your credit card? Ever heard of promoting prostitution? Do you think providing a room for the express purpose of prostitution might be an issue?

Don't worry about her knowing any personal information about you. No one has ever been burned by that, right?

Don't worry about her knowing any personal information about you. No one has ever been burned by that, right? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
No, but if you tie this thread up with the one Dannie started, I can tell you this.

On a few occassions I have paid for rooms. One gal later used the room for her hubby to visit, he supposedly liked "sloppy seconds." Not a pay for play scenario.

On another occasion, the lady just needed a place to stay for a day since she was temporarily homeless.

The other lady, several times, refused to accept my offer, citing all of the discretion reasons and being concerned for my protection.

I guess what I am saying is, the top shelf ladies would never accept this proposition because they would never put you, the hobbyist, at risk.