confession

Since the recent admission of the crap sack who cream pied a poor n00bie provider and announced for all the read how he audio records sessions because he lost a large amount of money on a business transaction, cough*bullshit*cough, which any middle school child would know, based on his grammar, he is more likely dropping frozen potato pieces into a fryer than conducting any real business. ... he, the scum bag liar, did place it on my heart to come clean....

I also record my sessions. I know a shocking admission.

I'm a bit more old fashion though and do not believe in this high tech digital age. I like the more tactical hands on type, so that's why I use a Caricature Artist at each of my sessions. No other form of visual imagery has been able to quite catch my vinegar strokes nearly as well as a good old carnival or market place artist. Below is one of my latest sessions. I've blurred out the faces to protect the innocent.
Attached Images File Type: png 2015-11-09 01.08.24.png (98.1 KB, 1247 views)
I clearly recognize her. Shame on you.
My bad. I'm sorry. I figure as sweet as hers was just too Damn hard for me to conceal. I did at least try. I'm sorry sweetheart. Please forgive me.
is that you pap.i?
Oh he'll no. Fuck that guy. His is a head I would pinch off irl should we ever meet. I did decide to move from lurker to account holder after reading the blatant stupidity he was spewing. I thought the topic could use a little light humor while reminding others of his true colors. Well that and I've had a few opinions on some other topics to share.
I for one, believe this is the first handle you've ever had.
u12b8
add to ignore list
Lmao I'm better than you...
At being a sad sack of....
Did this new handle get created just to bash poor little cute puppy?
u12b8 you got to admit if we were all rich, and immune to A.I.D.S, we would be prowling the WW looking to take advantage, and creampieing all the fresh meat, just like puppy?

I for one, believe this is the first handle you've ever had. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
No doubt that all these new handles are definitely newbies.
I clearly recognize her. Shame on you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Me too!
Is this considered outing?
I record my sessions in review form only. No other media. Is that just as bad or stupid?
Sighs. Its too early in the morning for this fuckery.
I agree.