A poll for the Ladies,...Is Houston Men's Lounge the new co-ed forum? How do you get your info?

Ladies,

It seems to me that the private Houston Men's Lounge is becoming the new co-ed.

But please tell me: how do you get your Houston Men's Lounge information?

Do you write fake stripper reviews to get PA for your mandle?

Did you pay whore-earned cash for Lifetime PA for your mandle?

Do you get your info through your White Knight or Pimp?

We know you do it,...I'm just curious how.

And don't worry. This poll is private.
Hehehe
Ladies,

It seems to me that the private Houston Men's Lounge is becoming the new co-ed.

But please tell me: how do you get your Houston Men's Lounge information?

Do you write fake stripper reviews to get PA for your mandle?

Did you pay whore-earned cash for Lifetime PA for your mandle?

Do you get your info through your White Knight or Pimp?

We know you do it,...I'm just curious how.

And don't worry. This poll is private. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^^^^^^^

Sie haben vergessen, Zuhälter
[You forgot their pimp's account]
^^^^^ inferred in option 3
You forgot a main one........whores use to frequently offer me discounts or free half hours to "look over my sholder" when browsing certain sections........rest assured though, I always turned them down........
Did you ask the chick in your avatar how she gets hers?
Heh
Lol.....

.....Not ONE of them has answered yet.....
I don't do any of those. I was just thinking today that I would really like to read my latest review and see what pics he put in there. What are the pros of having the reviews hidden from the providers? It would be nice if we could at least see the ones written about ourselves.
I don't do any of those. I was just thinking today that I would really like to read my latest review and see what pics he put in there. What are the pros of having the reviews hidden from the providers? It would be nice if we could at least see the ones written about ourselves. Originally Posted by River Song
You can always ask the author of any review for the ROS and he or she can give it to you.

BUT,...you can never distribute it, acknowledged to others that you received it, or tell someone that you know what is written or included there.

If you do any of those things,....you'll be banned.

So,....just ask the chap what's in there. (while I go download any pics that *might* be there)
Far as I know, in even a so called "private" poll, the mods are able to see who voted.

River, you have nothing to worry about in your most recent review.

As you can see in the replies, certainly appreciated, you are.

Come see us in San Antonio sometime!
  • cr76
  • 03-25-2016, 08:42 AM
Far as I know, in even a so called "private" poll, the mods are able to see who voted.

River, you have nothing to worry about in your most recent review. Originally Posted by ck1942
No she doesn't
Far as I know, in even a so called "private" poll, the mods are able to see who voted. Originally Posted by ck1942
That would be incorrect...