A private forum for AA providers, hobbyists and the folks who see them.

Hosted on ECCIE of course.

Just an idea as I've ran a private forum before here and it was pretty fun.

Thoughts?
Nonetheless, I ran a private forum before and it was pretty fun. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
If it was a forum UITB, then you know it's just a question of paying for it. Go ahead - knock yourself out.
Just an idea as I've ran a private forum .... Thoughts? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Can there be an "All White Forum - Only for Caucasians"?
Are you gonna sit there with your hand out waiting for someone to give it to you?
You make money as a whore right?
Pay for a private forum... they do have those.
No need to wait for The Man and his welfare.
If it was a forum UITB, then you know it's just a question of paying for it. Go ahead - knock yourself out. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Everyone including myself chipped in via the socials that I held for the members of the old forum.

I don't mind going all in, but I do want to spark interest first.
Are you gonna sit there with your hand out waiting for someone to give it to you?
You make money as a whore right?
Pay for a private forum... they do have those.
No need to wait for The Man and his welfare. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Awww . . . Do you want a cookie?
Nahhhh I buy my own.
Everyone including myself chipped in via the socials that I held for the members of the old forum.

I don't mind going all in, but I do want to spark interest first. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Spark interest so others will chip in you mean...

Why would you make a private forum for that anyway?
You mean you want others to pitch in first... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Did I say that others had to pitch in first?

Check yourself.
I don't mind going all in, but I do want to spark interest first. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Get Sista Chappelle to banckroll it.
Get Sista Chappelle to banckroll it. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
As long as there is a ROI.
Is he gonna park the cars for it, too?
BlackOnly forum sounds kinda "racist' .....

All the progress of trying to get rid of segregation, this whore wants to bring it right back UITB ?

Whatever....
Unless AA means AsianAmerican, that is....... still confused as Fuck about that.....
BlackOnly forum sounds kinda "racist' .....

All the progress of trying to get rid of segregation, this whore wants to bring it right back UITB ?

Whatever.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh no . . . Not another NBA thread.