Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week? It's kind of like watching a horse race. Which filly or mare will take first? Who places?

I applaud the ladies for their posting skills and efforts. Game on.
It's just you... you miss the race?
It's just you... you miss the race? Originally Posted by rockerrick
lol. You're in good company. The spa rapist likes your post.
Lol this site is really actually your life. Sad
lol. You're in good company. The spa rapist likes your post. Originally Posted by Mythos
^^^^^Butt hurt indeed.
Oh he has both handles goin on today.... just wait till he starts arguing with himself again.
It's pretty stupid if you ask me. Post a critical ad after the weekend is over.

yeah view count is high only because tards are checking to see which whores have anal stenosis.

edit: Mentos...this would be a great mens room discussion. You should start a thread in there.
I though most clients play during the week and not during to weekend?
  • R.M.
  • 08-23-2017, 06:56 AM
It's just you... you miss the race? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Or it could be penis envy...
Its funny to see how many posts come through at 9pm...I just to bet on: who had the ultimate last 9pm post, how many would come through at 9pm, and how many would post after 9pm.
I rape asian immigrants trapped in the sex industry Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I rape naive girls entering the sex industry Originally Posted by the cute papi
Attention from both our local rapist. Rapewhistle and Rapistpapi... how nice. You both may die now. You have my permission.
It's pretty stupid if you ask me. Post a critical ad after the weekend is over. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I disagree. It is front page exposure for several days. Smart marketing on their behalf. It is usually our local ladies going for that sweet spot. My guess is there is a little competative "feel" for our girls as that day and hour come. Am I wrong girls? Taking first place requires practice and skill. I am sure the ladies agree.

Its funny to see how many posts come through at 9pm...I just to bet on: who had the ultimate last 9pm post, how many would come through at 9pm, and how many would post after 9pm. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Exactly
Attention from both our local rapist. Rapewhistle and Rapistpapi... how nice. Originally Posted by Mythos
RapeWhistle is funny.
Its funny to see how many posts come through at 9pm...I just to bet on: who had the ultimate last 9pm post, how many would come through at 9pm, and how many would post after 9pm. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
It's all in good fun! I totally spaced on my WL ad this week and didn't post it until 9:13p. It was oddly satisfying, but hey, I'll take satisfaction wherever I can find it.