Any providers need to be rescued from the flood?

We'll be headed down there tomorrow morning with a boat to assist with rescue operations. Let me know if are stuck and need help to need to get out.
Oh good grief
What's the rate for a rescue boat date? Review specials?
He must be part of the Cajun Navy krewe....
Providers would charge you for saving them. Their brains work a whole lot different than the average.
Talk about Captain Save a Ho ...
Talk about Captain Save a Ho ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Dammit.... thats funny right there.
Y'all got jokes but I don't see the rest of you offering to get out and help. Good for you Plicker, we need more people like you.
Thats cause we're too busy commenting on this place.... plus the curfew thing.....
Y'all got jokes but I don't see the rest of you offering to get out and help. Good for you Plicker, we need more people like you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Oh fucking please. Did coonass offer to help anyone here or just the providers. How naive can you be. Boat ride for a blowjob and you think he is a hero? Fuck him. Op -Keep your ass out of Texas.
Picking 'em up on the 'SS Hobby'
  • R.M.
  • 08-30-2017, 07:33 AM
Oh fucking please. Did coonass offer to help anyone here or just the providers. How naive can you be. Boat ride for a blowjob and you think he is a hero? Fuck him. Op -Keep your ass out of Texas. Originally Posted by Mythos
That penis envy has eaten what's left of that brain damage there.
We'll be headed down there tomorrow morning with a boat to assist with rescue operations. Let me know if are stuck and need help to need to get out. Originally Posted by Plicker
Thanks Hon
You're Awesome
Oh fucking please. Did coonass offer to help anyone here or just the providers. How naive can you be. Boat ride for a blowjob and you think he is a hero? Fuck him. Op -Keep your ass out of Texas. Originally Posted by Mythos
Not sure I would offer to help you either. j/s
Dammit.... thats funny right there. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I have to agree.... that's funny shit.

Don't forget to send the taint photos though!