Opinions on raising rates?

Hi
My rate has been 120, but I want to raise it to 200.

I provide everything in my reviews, all with a sweet attitude. Almost everyone I've met has enjoyed my company. I work full time, so I'd only be doing this on the side.
But, I still want more for my services.
I feel weird about posting, and having people question me. It annoys me.
I actually think I'm worth more! Also, I've been on this site for almost 2 yrs, there's always a time to want more for yourself right?
Can someone just tell me to do it and stop feeling weird about it?

Just needing some support lol thanks!!!
Do what you want. If you raise your rates and still get the level of business you want then all good.
  • Heman
  • 09-17-2017, 06:24 PM
...its your private thing...

...the raise seems to be steep at one stretch... ijs

...the raise seems to be steep at one stretch... ijs Originally Posted by Heman
I agree. Maybe bump it to $160 for a few months then if everything goes as planned, bump it up to $200.
Hi

I provide everything in my reviews, all with a sweet attitude. Almost everyone I've met has enjoyed my company. I work full time, so I'd only be doing this on the side.
I actually think I'm worth more! Also, I've been on this site for almost 2 yrs, there's always a time to want more for yourself right?

Just needing some support lol thanks!!! Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO
5'3 & 240lbs

No comment

How were you 18 in 2016 & 20 in 2017 ?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1619876&highl ight=
Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO
Do you! If that's what you want to do then do it. Maybe grandfather in your regular clients at your current rate
She could be an Aquarius
I actually think I'm worth more! Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO
Wow.....such an original thought.
Maybe grandfather in your regular clients at your current rate Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Great point.
Hi

Just needing some support lol thanks!!! Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO

Do it. Indy's should at a minimum be charging no less than $200 per hr with HH starting out at $150. Why that particular math? Because it incentivizes tricks to go for the full Hr "discount" or deal :-) Basically for $50 more they can upgrade their Sprite to a Milk Shake and get a Medium fry for the same price and extra cheese on that burger. Do it!!!
Can someone just tell me to do it and stop feeling weird about it? Originally Posted by Dalia XXXXO
Do it, and stop feeling weird about it.
5'3 & 240lbs

No comment Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I will.

Just consider this request a "cost of living" increase. With the rise in gasoline prices after Harvey food costs are going up so her overhead will necessarily increase because of it.
the full Hr "discount" or deal :-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You will get more hour appts just because the Houston gents especially love us big boned providers the most,
you'll get to do more squats riding your clients getting a good workout in an hour than the half hour
If you build it (raise it) they will come.... Good luck