Foria

I decided to start a fun thread, bc co-ed is sorely lacking in such.

Curious if anyone has tried the new Foria products, and if so, what their experience was? (Google it if you do not know it, since Eccie staff tend to frown upon link postage.)

I think I'm about to order some and give it a whirl, so I'd be happy to share my experience(s) w it as well.
You will have to give it a try and let us know what you think. Personally I have never heard about it before.
You will have to give it a try and let us know what you think. Personally I have never heard about it before. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Google it and you will see. And yes, having always been a sexually adventurous one, I'm always up for trying new things.

I'm a little scared to try it, but fuck it. Maybe I'll have a mind-blowing orgasm.
I was also thinking that providing it during a sesh could be an 'extra' or 'selling point' as well.

Perhaps I will start doing this and/or other providers will as well.
Let me know, I would try it with you, after proper screening of course...
Let me know, I would try it with you, after proper screening of course... Originally Posted by Bobster9090

I will have to do this, stat!
Useless threAD
Useless threAD Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thank you for being such a good therAD police, dh. Your contributions to eccie are inestimable.
Definition ofinestimable

1:incapable of being estimated or computedstorms causedinestimabledamage

2:too valuable or excellent to be measured or appreciatedhas performed aninestimableservice for his country

—inestimablyplay\(ˌ)i-ˈne-stə-mə-blē\adverb
Open wide, Vickie - I have a dick Foria to lick.
TW - um, thanks for the unneeded grammar lesson? Perhaps someone needs a lesson in subtlety and should have noted the sarcasm in my response.

cb - lols.
Open wide, Vickie - I have a dick Foria to lick. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Lmao
TW - um, thanks for the unneeded grammar lesson? Perhaps someone needs a lesson in subtlety and should have noted the sarcasm in my response.

cb - lols. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I put it there so others wouldn't have to go look it up.

Team Player Day....

Dont get your panties in a wad.
I put it there so others wouldn't have to go look it up.

Team Player Day....

Dont get your panties in a wad. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I thought inestimable was self-defining.

Team Player Day....
. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I must have missed the memo, lols.