Do you hobby before work ... 5am, 6am, 7am or 8am?

I was wondering how many gents actually hobby this early on a regular basis (2 + times a year)?

It seems afternoons are getting busier and busier at my job (not hobby related), yet my mornings are still pretty open which is why I am considering pursuing early AM appointments.

If I started heavily advertising that I accept early morning appointments, do you think this would influence early risers to come and see me?

I'd also love to know from providers, how many appointments per month you have that are between 5am & 8am.

Thank to all that respond.
Sorry for the double post. This is the correct thread. I forgot to check the box for "poll" on the other thread, so I went ahead and created a new one.
10am - 3am is prime hobby time!
3am
I actually prefer to hobby between 3-5am
Put up an ad for those hours, stay up, and see what happens. Most people at that hour are trying to beat the rush-hour traffic and don't have time to play with a hooker, are hung-over and ready to pass out, are cops changing shift, or can't keep up an erection because they stayed up too late and are too tired.
10am - 3am is prime hobby time! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That sucks because most of the hours within that time frame, I am not able to work.

3am Originally Posted by Byrdman
I actually prefer to hobby between 3-5am Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

Really? I would've never guessed that.

Put up an ad for those hours, stay up, and see what happens. Most people at that hour are trying to beat the rush-hour traffic and don't have time to play with a hooker, are hung-over and ready to pass out, are cops changing shift, or can't keep up an erection because they stayed up too late and are too tired. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You brought up a great issue that has concerned me, the people who have been up all night partying and drinking and then decide they want to fuck a hooker at 5 or 6am. Those are the people I want to avoid like the plague, I don't mind seeing guys that have been up all night, but they need to be getting off of work from 3rd shift.

As for placing an ad and staying up all night, you're funny. I'm almost 35 and my ass just can't hang like that anymore. If I did do that, there is no way in hell I'd be at my best during an early AM appointment. I need to go to bed at 8pm and then wake up at 4am. That, I can handle.

With the traffic issue, I'd think an early AM appointment would be great, especially for guys coming downtown, since my place is downtown. They could leave their house at 6am and from almost anywhere in the city be to my place within 30 minutes. I suppose this would be most beneficial to guys that live further outside the loop, since they are the ones impacted by traffic the most.
IF you advertised it?

With the traffic issue, I'd think an early AM appointment would be great, especially for guys coming downtown, since my place is downtown. They could leave their house at 6am and from almost anywhere in the city be to my place within 30 minutes. I suppose this would be most beneficial to guys that live further outside the loop, since they are the ones impacted by traffic the most. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I don't know about playing in the early morning hours in downtown. Been there and done that. Sleepy and grouchy come to mind. It's not the most ideal time to play in that area. Very early is doable but you might get in a few drunkards. You need to a get normal schedule.
Has someone done something with the old Wolfie? This new Wolfie is scary.
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2017, 04:15 PM
I do love to hobby in the morning on my off days. Never do i hobby before work. After work I may also hobby. But preferably off day morning lets me wake up, smoke something, have a chick swing by, fuck, smoke something, go to bed. Then i get up do what I need to for the day.
IF you advertised it? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Maybe you could advertise it in your signature for me? What's a little help among friends.
Nooners. Lunch fuck. Whatever you want to call it. That's my thing.

I like being in a boring meeting after lunch thinking "Damn - I'm glad I fucked a hot thing right before this".
Sure thing. I try anything once, twice if I like it.

That one went right over the bow
Nooners. Lunch fuck. Whatever you want to call it. That's my thing.

I like being in a boring meeting after lunch thinking "Damn - I'm glad I fucked a hot thing right before this". Originally Posted by idiot savant
That's hot!