Fake Review!

It was brought to my attention earlier today that there was a review written by some person by the name of mrbananahands... I have no idea who this person is and I have already reported this to the mods and so my apologies if you guys caught wind or read the bad review I'm sure most of you know from my past good reviews that I'm a very accommodating person and nothing what this review is staying.
It was brought to my attention earlier today that there was a review written by some person by the name of mrbananahands... I have no idea who this person is and I have already reported this to the mods and so my apologies if you guys caught wind or read the bad review I'm sure most of you know from my past good reviews that I'm a very accommodating person and nothing what this review is staying. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
yeah sure if you say so, it must be false......lmao
His so called "Review History" is questionable...............

.................Looks like a 'Sleeper' handle has been activated...........

His so called "Review History" is questionable...............

.................Looks like a 'Sleeper' handle has been activated...........

........ Originally Posted by threshold
he has 2 yes reviews.......ijs
Both yesterday and of same person? Ya..right.
I concur Thresh
he has 2 yes reviews.......ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

I know my brother...... read them though..... they don't make sense....

Besides... A lot of the "details" in his review are not correct.... I was just over her place a few days ago..... Lots of mistakes in his description of her place......

He copied and pasted most of the non-ros details from her previous No review
I don't know If it was laziness or what
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2089795
His so called "Review History" is questionable...

. Originally Posted by threshold
Exactly
Is it still considered a fake review if Bananahands posted proof of his and her text communications texting one another back and forth on his posted review?
Is it still considered a fake review if Bananahands posted proof of his and her text communications texting one another back and forth on his posted review? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Isn't that against the rules?
Yes, he may have broke a rule but he still has proof. He should have pm'd or emailed those who are interested in seeing the back and forth communication of his proof. He still can pm/email his proof if anyone is interested in seeing it when it's removed from the review
Yes, he may have broke a rule but he still has proof. He should have pm'd or emailed those who are interested in seeing the back and forth communication of his proof. He still can pm/email his proof if anyone is interested in seeing it when it's removed from the review Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
That's an offense that would likely get a provider banned if she committed it, so will be interesting to see what, if any, punitively appropriate action ensues for the fellow. I'm sure several people have hit RTM. (Other posts in the review break rules, too. It's rife with strife!)

The applicable guideline:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Alas, his posting a screenshot of a text dialogue doesn't prove that she knows him by his ECCIE handle. He may have screened without it, as some fellows do for whatever reason.

Just playing devil's advocate. If he contacted her by PM, then it can be easily proved that she's aware of his board identity, but if not, why not? (Both sides take note: Best to always confirm appointments THROUGH dear ol' ECCIE in case of disputes.)
Reminder, there are apps that you can get that will provide fake sms threads...with times, names, android, ihone..etc...

Websites and apps...... so his "proof" should be taken with a grain of salt..
his posting a screenshot of a text screen doesn't prove that she knows him by his ECCIE handle. He may have screened without it

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Possibly. Idk the guy but even if he didn't contact her via Eccie does it mean he should have been treated any differently?