Is p411 any better?

Have had no luck on here latley 2 girls id like 2 see but schedules never neet up im an early bird and appreciate a provider that donts smell grassy and isnt like 20 years older than me i hear p411 has the ladies im looking 4 is it better? Also if so im gunna need a p411 ladie 2 review me correct?? Suggestions?
It makes screening easier IMO. I've had it a little over a year. I like the available now and that you can search a little better than ECCIE especially for certain activities toba degree. Good to have both p411 and ECCIE.
Have had no luck on here latley 2 girls id like 2 see but schedules never neet up im an early bird and appreciate a provider that donts smell grassy and isnt like 20 years older than me i hear p411 has the ladies im looking 4 is it better? Also if so im gunna need a p411 ladie 2 review me correct?? Suggestions? Originally Posted by Drew118
P411 vs. Eccie.

Two different "animals" ...

P411 is more for screening .. for you and the provider. If you notice some of the advertisers on Eccie show they belong to P411 and even mention P411 in their "screening" process as being acceptable instead of all the personal information (that's already been provided and vetted by the good people at P411).

But P411 doesn't have reviews, information on providers from comments, and all the accompanying pissing contests, cat fights, food fights, and general mayhem. There are no "comment" threads!

You should join if you want life to be easier. It's worth the $$. Especially if you travel, and don't know locals. Just make sure to ask for an "ok" from any provider you meet from P411 to build up your track record. Some P411 providers require a certain number of "oks". But always ask the ones who do anyway, since they might relax their rule. With 12 reviews on here you shouldn't have a problem unless some provider just got burned.
A lot of women here like to see older men, and since you are in your twenties that will be rough. A lot of girls in their twenties tend to be flaky, not all of them, but it's not uncommon. So there are some disadvantages for you. Personally, I would recommend you try the strip clubs, there is a lot of younger women there and many of them moonlight. Venture down to the SC section on the forum. Just my two cents.
.... Personally, I would recommend you try the strip clubs, there is a lot of younger women there and many of them moonlight. Venture down to the SC section on the forum. Just my two cents. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
That's the second worst advice I've seen on this site.

Edit: The first was for a bbw to raise her rate to 200.
Im sorry my advice is not up to your expectations. I will be sure to confer with you the next time I even consider making a post in any fashion. Forgive me. I forgot how stupid and worthless I am and how great and knowledgeable you are.

Suck a fart out of my ass.
That's the second worst advice I've seen on this site.

Edit: The first was for a bbw to raise her rate to 200. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You have to factor in it's pussy telling a guy how to get pussy!
Im sorry my advice is not up to your expectations. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Do you really need to advertise in here also?
P411 vs. Eccie.

Two different "animals" ...

P411 is more for screening .. for you and the provider. If you notice some of the advertisers on Eccie show they belong to P411 and even mention P411 in their "screening" process as being acceptable instead of all the personal information (that's already been provided and vetted by the good people at P411).

But P411 doesn't have reviews, information on providers from comments, and all the accompanying pissing contests, cat fights, food fights, and general mayhem. There are no "comment" threads!

You should join if you want life to be easier. It's worth the $$. Especially if you travel, and don't know locals. Just make sure to ask for an "ok" from any provider you meet from P411 to build up your track record. Some P411 providers require a certain number of "oks". But always ask the ones who do anyway, since they might relax their rule. With 12 reviews on here you shouldn't have a problem unless some provider just got burned. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I repeat. You did ask about P411, didn't you OP?

Shop on P411 .... otherwise you have to cull and wade through the type of BS that just got posted on here by someone who has an account on P411 .... Go figure!
Im sorry my advice is not up to your expectations.
..... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Well.....you don't seem to "stripper oriented"
Well.....you don't seem to "stripper oriented" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Exercise?
P411 is so much better for screening. A lot of the same Eccie providers are on there too, some of the handles may differ slightly. As mentioned above, you can see who is available (good for short notice) and if they are offering specials.
P411 is better for screening purposes.
Lazy or scatterbrain Houston whores like easy screening processes so of course they will gravitate towards p411. Smart whores use all resources available for verification.
Comparing P411 to ECCIE is like comparing apples to oranges. Both are good for their individual purposes.

P411 is another screening tool providers and Hobbyists can make use of, whereas ECCIE is a review and discussion site. (Providers do not "review" clients on P411. Gents get a simple "Okay" after a lady sees them, or nothing at all.) Fellows apply for P411 and submit screening info. The biggest advantage P411 has is that gents share their personal data only ONCE, P411 checks it out, and they are pretty much good to go from then on, although some ladies there still won't entertain members unless they have a minimum number of Okays. (No more newbie-friendly than most of ECCIE, apparently.)

P411 has limited advertising opportunities in contrast to ECCIE, although the "Available Now" option is a plus. (Although "now" can be interpreted rather broadly by some.) Rules are strict on what providers can say about their offerings. ECCIE companions have a lot more freedom to type what they wish here in their Showcases and 2 weekly ads, plus their signatures and avatars can inform fellows of something or other every time they post.

ISO here on ECCIE is a great fringe benefit for those seeking to fulfill specific fantasies, not an option on P411.

ECCIE is free unless gents want premium access, whereas P411 charges gentlemen a yearly subscription.

P411 and ECCIE compliment each other nicely. (ECCIE is the more entertaining of the 2 sites with all of the comedy and drama, however. )

In my opinion, P411 is MOST worthwhile to gents who Hobby frequently and like a lot of variety, but it's especially helpful to those who travel to different geographic locations, as LL indicated. (ECCIE is not the end-all-be-all in other areas of the country.) If a lad is just looking for a few good ladies close to home to regularly visit, then he can opt to save the cost, obtain reputable local refs, and use ECCIE alone.