What is the best are here a for a real young pse like me?

I'm in westchase it's kinda slow. Is it the weekends or is it part-time on weekdays so confused ?
And any other areas?

Heh that was made in like 2013. Read my reviews i upgraded,I'm 21 now (:
Heh that was made in like 2013. Read my reviews i upgraded,I'm 21 now (: Originally Posted by Kristi grey

Then you may want to "Update it"..... since we are in 2017.................

Cause that's what we gents, YOUR Target market, read...........

so confused ? Originally Posted by Kristi grey
Same
First time anyone's ever brought that to my attention. Damn should've studied hobbyinh in school or something.. Well gents like you I wouldn't care to see, a kind one would pm me say hey love why don't u update it it can help you out. But no I'm good glad I attract the sweet hearts and we have a greaaat time

"Gentleman"
are outcalls really only $3 extra?
Well damn I'm glad I get the
good ones who go off the menu that i post every week .. Or go of my reviews ������
.... .. Or go of my reviews ������ Originally Posted by Kristi grey
like that recent NO review??

She doesn't realize hot pse latinas are here all day six days a week for 160.
Shouldn't have dropped out of hobby school 😣but doing so well at it . Good night houston
Well damn I'm glad I get the
good ones who go off the menu that i post every week .. Or go of my reviews ������ Originally Posted by Kristi grey
...it's spelled 'Off' hun.... ijs.....

like that recent NO review??

She doesn't realize hot pse latinas are here all day six days a week for 160. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Thanks for the heads up GS........ Since she's bent on us gents go off her "Reviews..."... I didn't see that recent NO review......... Cool....

That was the final Nail that sealed the DO-NOT see Kristi Grey list..........

I owe you a beer my friend..........

Oh wow n read what the other dudes said for me Out of all reviews I had. the dude never even saw me. Lol i look 32 😂😂😂😂😂I'm 21 lol he went off a pic I sent w my natural curly hair oh well. Obviously there's alot of haters on eccie I hope y'all get paid for all this extra online bullying.*** all the better ones make it worth it I love eccie 😚😚😚😚😚

Damn yall **** RIDING BETTER than the providers
..2 trains in 1 week?

• pxmcc
  • 09-30-2017, 01:52 AM
First time anyone's ever brought that to my attention. Damn should've studied hobbyinh in school or something.. Well gents like you I wouldn't care to see, a kind one would pm me say hey love why don't u update it it can help you out. But no I'm good glad I attract the sweet hearts and we have a greaaat time

"Gentleman" Originally Posted by Kristi grey
Umm sweety, you aint going nowhere fast in the hobby with an attitude like that. You claimed to be a pse rockstar, a hobbyist was kind enough to point out that your "covered everything" was inconsistent with your claim, and you go have a hissy fit. Do the right thing, apologize to the hobbyist, update your showcase, and try again. One more time, with feeling...

By the way, if Threshold was forgiving enough to see you after you apologize to him, and if he was Jesus-you know, the turn to the other cheek dude-and deigned to write you a review, you'd be a lucky gal. You have no idea.

ijs...

• pxmcc
  • 09-30-2017, 02:20 AM
Oh wow n read what the other dudes said for me Out of all reviews I had. the dude never even saw me. Lol i look 32 ����������I'm 21 lol he went off a pic I sent w my natural curly hair oh well. Obviously there's alot of haters on eccie I hope y'all get paid for all this extra online bullying.*** all the better ones make it worth it I love eccie ����������

Damn yall **** RIDING BETTER than the providers Originally Posted by Kristi grey
Umm sweety-yes all my posts start like that in case you haven't noticed-none of the hobbyists who've commented so far are bullies, haters or trolls. (But in the interest of full disclosure, one Nina Rose did once file a "bully alert" on me, so there's that.) These are the nice but honest hobbyists. If you prefer a true A1 troll, please stand by for...Wakeup. Address all your troll comments to him, and I'm sure he'll be happy to reciprocate your insightful commentary, in kind and in equal or greater measure...