Who is interested in an advanced fitness thread

I work out quite vigorously 5 days a week. I'm soaking wet when I leave the gym, anyone else can relate??
I work out quite vigorously 5 days a week. I'm soaking wet when I leave the gym, anyone else can relate??
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
I eat cookies quite vigorously, 5 days a week. It's caused me a to be a huge lard-ass, so I'm sweating by the time I finish eating them.

I'm so glad you posted this thread, now I have someone to relate to.
Well I sexxercise every chance I get. It does the body good
I workout daily and do PT and think having a thread to address fitness issues, particularly more advanced issues will be helpful particularly for those who eat vigorously and look it. Sophia great idea!!!!!
I do intermittent fasting (18-6) that includes a vigorous 5 day work-out.
UUGGH! No No! No fitness threads in CoEd please. Sandbox is your friend. Unless you can combine BCD activities with a workout session. I bet you could Sophia. But NOOOOOO. I don't work out, outside of my bedroom. Unless going up and down the stairs of a house that's way too large counts. I had such a cute little tiny apartment in Dallas that I miss so much.

But no workouts please. Especially in August. Going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and I'll swim a lot and probably walk a lot. And play with the dolphins. Then back to the hotel bar. I hate to sweat unless I'm in bed. But I do admire your workout schedule Sophia.
I work out at least 5 days a week every week. I'm going to be dialing that back soon because of my work commitments. It's a nice stress release. I hope a lot of people read this thread and decide to get healthy. It is time consuming but it's worth it.
I am in the gym 5 days a week and have a personal trainer I see twice a week and wish it were more because she is smoking hot! One of these days I am going to have to find someone to do a roleplay session afterwards to release some tension lol
I do 7 days and sometimes twice a day... Omw there now in fact
I also leave soaked but fairly sure we might be talking apples and oranges.
Curious toward the advanced part??
I have a 5 days per week routine doing different activities each day. Weights, swimming, running and core calisthenics.
I don't feel right when I miss a workout.
I am curious about the "advanced" too.
I love the gym ab days are my favorite as I do cum when using weights on the ab machines I work up quite an appetite for things on my menu
I am in the gym 5 days a week Originally Posted by thrakattack82
I know a Gay guy who said he was in the gym 5 days a week. took me a while to figure out he meant "in the Jim"!

I kid. but a little humor was in order, to unmask what is essentially a threAD, with guys chiming in to brag about their workout routines.
I know a Gay guy who said he was in the gym 5 days a week. took me a while to figure out he meant "in the Jim"!

I kid. but a little humor was in order, to unmask what is essentially a threAD, with guys chiming in to brag about their workout routines. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMFAO that's hilarious so that would mean coming to my place would qualify as being in the Sophia!
I love the gym ab days are my favorite as I do cum when using weights on the ab machines I work up quite an appetite for things on my menu Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
The P90X AB Ripper will sculpt your abs like no other routine.
The P90X AB Ripper will sculpt your abs like no other routine. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I need to try that one time i like doing new things in the gym and outside the gym. Just refreshes everything shall we say