Where do you girls post your ads now?

It sucks that the ISO section is gone, it was honestly a great tool to find new providers. I usually use Listcrawler or RR to look up postings, but it’s typically the same ads from the same girls who always post there. What other sites or apps do you girls use to advertise yourself when you’re available? Thanks!
Most have gone to ourhome2.net. Some have gone to EROS.com. Ladies who are just starting out don't use Eros.com too much because the fees are a little higher.
Ourhome2 is the most like eccie used to be
  • BLM69
  • 01-18-2021, 07:23 PM
Ourhome2 is the most like eccie used to be Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
That's a negative! OH2 is ran by a dictator
What BLM said
That's a negative! OH2 is ran by a dictator Originally Posted by BLM69
What BLM said Originally Posted by ntxguy
As of late, alot of people are pissed about being banned on certain online forums. They are even saying freedom of speech is being infringed.

Read the TOS. If you don't like it, don't join. As how a site host applies the TOS, that is not up to the user. As long as you abide by the TOS, you'll be okay. Ads/opinions/content/etc.

And all else fails, you can start your own site. That is about the closest you are guaranteed to say/do as you like. Just be sure you don't turn into what you complain about
Tryst, Twitter and the p 411 are all good places to find sexy ladies
That's a negative! OH2 is ran by a dictator Originally Posted by BLM69
Very true. If you cannot tell, in comparison to the owner(s) of this site, on OH2, the ONLY admin is ck1942, any mods on there are simply guides and can only do what ck1942 tell them they can, and I am sure that they ask him before they do any mod actions. On Eccie, the mods/admins do what they want, no need for owner blessing, hence, there are going to be pocket mods and mods that have an agenda against others, and those agendas are not related at all to site rules, but a clear and obvious bias.

As of late, alot of people are pissed about being banned on certain online forums. They are even saying freedom of speech is being infringed.

Read the TOS. If you don't like it, don't join. As how a site host applies the TOS, that is not up to the user. As long as you abide by the TOS, you'll be okay. Ads/opinions/content/etc.

And all else fails, you can start your own site. That is about the closest you are guaranteed to say/do as you like. Just be sure you don't turn into what you complain about Originally Posted by Precious_b
OH2 does have a TOS, but that does not mean much. And this time, LIKE Eccie that also has guidelines and rules, the rules are not defined or equally enforced to ALL members and many times, made up rules come into play and are used to levy points and bans when a salty mod wishes to play a power trip. In documented facts on both sites, giving an opinion on a supposed opinionated board that is contrary to the clique, will put you in the dog house for as long as you are member of that site. For OH2, the one of the biggest things to get on ck1942's bad side is posting NCNSing or below average reviews of providers.

Anyway, like Laura Lynn said, there are multiple online sites that providers can and should advertise on. Eccie and OH2 are not inclusive sites for for finding providers.

OH2 does have a TOS, but that does not mean much. And this time, LIKE Eccie that also has guidelines and rules, the rules are not defined or equally enforced to ALL members and many times, made up rules come into play and are used to levy points and bans when a salty mod wishes to play a power trip. In documented facts on both sites, giving an opinion on a supposed opinionated board that is contrary to the clique, will put you in the dog house for as long as you are member of that site. For OH2, the one of the biggest things to get on ck1942's bad side is posting NCNSing or below average reviews of providers.

... Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
You are correct about the rules not being defined. And it is intentionally done like that. The supposed Golden Rule is openly stated how the site is run. I have had some of the same observations as you. You can even see some of my post in the Questions for the Mods/Admin/whoever about it and that is how I arrived at what I posted here.

Otherwise, it is a place that surely allows Providers copious opportunities to post ads.
  • Wolfe
  • 01-20-2021, 07:03 PM
Everybody loves it until you get kicked off lol. Right sparkyy?
Oh2 is a decent site if you follow the rules. I love how the people who have been kicked off of there fail to admit their own faults and why they were kicked off in the first place.
You are correct about the rules not being defined. And it is intentionally done like that. The supposed Golden Rule is openly stated how the site is run. I have had some of the same observations as you. You can even see some of my post in the Questions for the Mods/Admin/whoever about it and that is how I arrived at what I posted here.

Otherwise, it is a place that surely allows Providers copious opportunities to post ads. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yes, I know there are no defined rules for ALL members to follow or else, and that goes for this site as well. The intention is obvious. Once a pack mentality is accomplished, then anyone that strays from it and thinks for themselves is quickly cast into the fire.

Not to mention, since the rules are not specific, the staff make up rules designed specifically for certain individuals that make their time on a site such as this as dramatic and tough as they can so that the member is followed around, posts are checked to find something wrong with them and eventually dealt with by one or more of the posse hijacking threads that focus on them just because they posted in the thread. Then there are the directed points given by mods that have no bearing on site rule violations. And finally, the temp bans that are used to frustrate that member, hoping that either they quit or just stop posting. The last temp ban I had was for 90 days and titled "REFLECTION". Last time I looked, "reflection" is not a GL or rule violation, but it is a way to let me know that my opinion or membership is not wanted on this site by the cool kids.

Oh2 is a decent site if you follow the rules. I love how the people who have been kicked off of there fail to admit their own faults and why they were kicked off in the first place. Originally Posted by Stroking_U
The question is, how do you know why a person was banned from a site? Do staff members consult with you and give you their reason for doing so?

My major fault for being banned was reporting a NCNS by provider who, unbeknownst to me or I would not have even inquired about seeing her, had ck1942 wrapped around her little finger. According to my PMs back and forth with ck1942, he told me not to mention that she NCNSed me or even her name again or he would ban me for life. Another little tidbit, I reported to him that another hobbyist outed me and sent him the link that proved it. Instead of banning the outer, he deleted the entire thread it was on. His PM response to me was that it was too bad and if I did not like it (being outed), leave the site.
Wrong. You don't know how to behave like a guest. You lack manners. Isn't sparkyy your new handle on oh2?
oh2 is very active in texas but in midwest it sucks

also p411 and tryst