Dancing/Teasing/Foreplay

Hey guys (and gals),

Is this something that some of the ladies provide as well or is it just get naked and get to business?

I'd really like to find a lovely lady that knows how to wiggle/strut/twerk and will tease me for a bit before we get down to business.

Thanks,
Mike
It isn't unusual for former strippers to be in the game. I've had them provide such a service - just have to ask.
I always start off with my old stripper moves lol
Asking is the biggest thing before to see if the lady will make the moves
Since the hobbyist is the one that is paying for the session, I have always thought it was a good idea to inform a provider what you prefer in a session.

Finding a provider that will do what you want and like in a session (as long as it is not extreme that she is personally uncomfortable) is few and far between, even to fake like she enjoys it. And even more rare, ones that actually enjoy what they are doing, especially from the providers that have been around for a while and/or are members of a whore board like this one or OH2. Asking a provider to make you feel glad you are a man and pleased with spending money on her is like asking the vast majority of them to shove a bowling pin up their ass.

Requesting providers to do things and telling them what you like may be great in communications and most will be very agreeable beforehand so that they can get you to set the appointment, although some may tell you that they just want to "go with the flow", or outright tell you to fly a kite, but at least those particular providers do not waste your time or money. However, the ones that happily agree to what you want in a session, when you get there and the money exchanges hands, the non-chalant, go through the motions, does not want to be there attitude and having sex with a corpse initiates and you are fucked but not in a good way.

Post a truthful review of your experience since you paid for it, and you may as well put your own self in the dog house of the sites for drama and also on a provider black list for being hard to please.

Good luck finding what you are looking for mikeyhunt!
  • motor
  • 01-30-2021, 09:06 AM
Just ask the provider if she will do what you are looking for............See, a lot less words and right to the point