Studio vs AMP

Having never visited a Studio what is the main difference from an AMP?
American women.
Are you asking about the Asian studios?

Asian studios are much better than the amps, IMO. You can only visit by appointment, but the appointments are always on time and the girls is always fresh and friendly. There's also a better sense of security in my mind as you're not in a strip mall. Activities are the same with the exception of the shower, they're not quite as fun as it's usually a boxy stand up shower, so less room and you're on your feet. Another bonus is that you should be in a full sized bed as opposed to one of those twin sized table style beds. The lighting and the music atmosphere is the same, but the rooms are just nicer overall. You'll pay 20-40 dollars more for an hour, but it's all worth it if you ask me. The girls are the same girls, many have worked in amps here in the area or in other cities.

Oh, a HUGE difference is that you'll need to be screened. The websites should have screening info on their homepages. Many complain that the screening is too personal, so that'll be up to you. If you're verified on p411 or Oh2, you should be okay although some want selfies, CC and DL info. Screening for me has been done real quick, like within a few hours at the most but I've read some posts about longer times.
I disagree that studios are much better tnan AMPs. And I say that as I basically agree with all that you posted. I think you made the case for AMPs..the beds are nicer at studios, that is it. Screening, $40 more, and LESS safe. The Cops know about AMPs, they don't know the studios, hence the screening. If they find out, watch out!
Asian Stars

Are the best right now.

I’m terms of looks service. Etc.

LA is not good.

For spas. Stay away from luxury. They short you on time. They have done this to me. And guys also complained about the same thing.
Asian Stars

Are the best right now.

I’m terms of looks service. Etc.

LA is not good.

For spas. Stay away from luxury. They short you on time. They have done this to me. And guys also complained about the same thing. Originally Posted by PeterBota
LA sux
LA sux Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
Correct
  • motor
  • 01-31-2021, 06:14 PM
I disagree that studios are much better tnan AMPs. And I say that as I basically agree with all that you posted. I think you made the case for AMPs..the beds are nicer at studios, that is it. Screening, $40 more, and LESS safe. The Cops know about AMPs, they don't know the studios, hence the screening. If they find out, watch out! Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
You don't think they know about the studios? You really don't believe this do you?