Anyone Hanging-out Today?

• Kieva
  • 01-31-2021, 01:47 PM
Attachment 874852

I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon.
Hope to meet some new friends today and this week...
Ok. Hi
I am now. About to have a drink. Send me a pm.
  • Kieva
  • 02-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Look everyone out there on eccie.net, P411 & OH2..... I AM NOT BBFS. Do not ever ask because it will never happen.
Peterboda why in the hell would you put BBFS up here when in fact I've never met you before or even communicated with you ever. Dude grow up and be a real man! If other ladies are providing BBFS with you then stick with them because it will never ever happen with me! You are extremely disrespectful!
  • Kieva
  • 02-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Sorry everyone I wrote that reply strickly for this very disrespectful AHold Peterbota! I have never done BBFS with anyone!
Interesting. Private tags. But you have access. Oh boy. Better fess up. Incoming
You're busted!!! What's your mandle?
Look everyone out there on eccie.net, P411 & OH2..... I AM NOT BBFS. Do not ever ask because it will never happen.
Peterboda why in the hell would you put BBFS up here when in fact I've never met you before or even communicated with you ever. Dude grow up and be a real man! If other ladies are providing BBFS with you then stick with them because it will never ever happen with me! You are extremely disrespectful!
Originally Posted by Kieva
Check your pm box
Dam there goes chances of me being your real life boyfriend rrrr lol
Baited and busted.
Baited and busted. Originally Posted by london2012
Yep
what a waste