How are you supposed to give a bj with a mask on?! Lmfao

So recently I had a gent come by my place... Everything was all normal . Said he was on his way yada yada yada... Texts when he arrives and is like hey can you please wear a mask during our visit. I'm like ok cool no biggie. Slip on my cutest lavender dragon mask and boom ready to open the door. So we start getting nakey and this man really asked me to go down on him WITH MY FREGGIN MASK ON . LMFAO . I could not contain my laughter. I just stared at him like HOW THE HELL IM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT and just bent it on over K9 style. Oh the joys of covid. Just thought y'all might need a good laugh. After he left I just sat there puzzled as hell. I think this pandemic is causing a major loss of brain cells for some. Lol
Tell him no BJ or just make a hole in your mask.
Lmfaoooooo.

Googles Glory hole masks
It’s the same thing like in restaurants. At the door you need a mask.

As soon as you sit down. You don’t need a mask.

Once the cock is close to your face. You don’t need a mask.
It’s the new norm now.

Suck away lovely
It's the sheep complex
I have a gent in KC who is elderly and so hes been very very scared to hobby lately...so since weve played for last 5 years,he feels more comfortable with em.............but when we play now he leaves his mask on and I just play with him lol

we all gotta do what we feel is comfortable..and make the best of what life is now
LOL try a 30 degree angled entry from the side while he is wearing a tutu and hiding his upper half under a blanket with a condom on his head.
LOL try a 30 degree angled entry from the side while he is wearing a tutu and hiding his upper half under a blanket with a condom on his head. Originally Posted by Brandofan
LOLOLOL Brando WTF hahaha
That is so random by him. If your hobbying I feel like you just have to take your chances on covid... I mean you are having sex? When I was at the strip club it felt silly getting full nude dances with the masks on.
Don't they have those BDSM full head mask, with a zipper mouth?
Just unzip enough to slip him into your mouth. Maybe he's into that.