No Grapevine? No Mansfield?

If you are on p411 and posting an available now ad there is 25 different areas to post for.
To let the guys know what area you are close to. To help decide what the drive time might be.
Even though, in Dallas the same 2 miles that takes 3 minutes one part of the day may take 20 minutes the next part of the day. Traffic/constructions/wrecks/rubber necking/trying to check out the hot babe in the next car putting on her lipstick.

Choices are...
Allen-McKinny
Arlington South
Arlington-Grand Prairie
Carrolton-Farmers Branch
Cedar Hill
Desoto
DFW Airport (DFW)
Down Town Dallas
Duncanville-Southwest Dallas
East Dallas-Mesquite
Frisco-Plano North
Galleria-Dallas North
Garland
Hurst-Ueless-Bedford
Irving-Las Colinas
Lakewood
Lewisville
Market Center- Love Field(DAL)
Oak Cliff
Park Central
Plano
Richardson
SMU-Park Cities
The Colony-West Plano
Up Down Dallas

So my question is if you are in Grapevine looking for a friend. What city would you pick to look for a post in? I chose DFW Airport.
Silly to me not to have Grapevine on that long list, it has the 2 biggest resort hotels in all of Texas in the same little town. Not to mention Bass Pro Shop and the big ole Grapevine Mills Mall.

Mansfield, well I can understand why it might not be on that list. The growth there is tremendous. Booming and growing on all sides, guess I would pick South Arlington for that one.
Good Question..
combination of HEB, Irving, DFW Airport should get some hits.
when I visit Grapevine..i post it as dfw and choose hotels there
Good Question..
combination of HEB, Irving, DFW Airport should get some hits. Originally Posted by Caseykassum

We can not pick 2 or 3 only 1. The guys can look at every one but we can only post under 1.
Yeah would be great to have a Mansfield ... I've never been fortunate enough to find an interesting provider in Mansfield. It's sometimes hard to find one in Arlington, much less South Arlington!
It's too bad that the Mid-Cities option on P411 is woefully underutilized...at the moment Bliss owns it.

But I know of several provider "in the middle" who are otherwise listed in Dallas and/or Fort Worth...Arlington, too.
Definitely Arlington South for Mansfield.

I know I’ve seen “Arlington South” a time or two, but not sure if my filters pick it up. I usually just see “Arlington” without any reference to South or Grand Prairie. Where does that location show up when you post “Available Now”?
Definitely Arlington South for Mansfield.

I know I’ve seen “Arlington South” a time or two, but not sure if my filters pick it up. I usually just see “Arlington” without any reference to South or Grand Prairie. Where does that location show up when you post “Available Now”? Originally Posted by TinMan

So that list is under In-Call location only so if they hit no for in-calls They would not have that list it would only say Dallas or Fort Worth.
Yeah would be great to have a Mansfield ... I've never been fortunate enough to find an interesting provider in Mansfield. It's sometimes hard to find one in Arlington, much less South Arlington! Originally Posted by TongueInGroove

INTERESTING!
ask any one who has seen me.
INTERESTING IS NOT A SHORT COMING!
Now my menu is not the norm so the menu may not be interesting to some but this whole event which I am a part of is FOR SURE INTERESTING...lol
Majichands, thanks for the intel! I'm off to read your reviews ...
So that list is under In-Call location only so if they hit no for in-calls They would not have that list it would only say Dallas or Fort Worth. Originally Posted by Majichands
Okay, now I get it. There are separate Location and Area fields. The Area field must be optional as much of the time when I click on the ad for a lady listing Arlington as her Location, there is no Area listed to the right of Incall even if it’s marked “Yes”.
Majichands, I just noticed something. You don’t have any Fort Worth areas on the list of 25. Is that correct that P411 gives you a few Arlington options but none for Fort Worth?

I got curious after you started this thread and clicked on a lady who had posted an ad for Fort Worth. I clicked on the ad and she showed “Yes” for incalls, but no Area. I then looked at her profile, as I commonly do when I don’t see an area listed, and she did have an intersection if NFW listed as her incall location.

It surprises me that whomever designed the pick list for DFW may have decided that Arlington deserved a few specific areas but not Cowtown.
Dfw airport