Been having

A lot of luck at bucks ftw the last few weeks right in the private dance area with the arm band girls there there eagerly Reddy to make some extra normally about 8 songs an I'm done but with these sites have been being slow. the strip club girls are hungry as fuck right now an they love to ride an hj an ss the money right outta ya
I agree, and what is good about the strip club is the fact that there is no pimp dick clique that tells all the girls who to see and not see by disinformation told as fact and the gullible ones believe it without question. Dancers and providers are the same in that they are only about the money and regulars, but the difference is, providers are into popularity with a clique on a whoreboard.
I was just at bucks fw last night struck gold with a young Mexican arm band girls in a Catholic school girl outfit I'm this was around 6 pm management has not given me any trouble at all
Management at the clubs are cool with guys that spend money on the club and-or the girls.

Bucks FW is almost the brothel that Fantasy Ranch in Euless was. The big difference is, Bucks has lots of selection and much prettier girls.
Yes I agree an with this pandemic going on it's a true byers market especially on day shift till about 9pm