Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: she is a bigger beautiful girl
Recommendation: Yes
How big because she’s hiding it in her pics
How big because she’s hiding it in her pics Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
I second this.
Check her Twitter. That should answer any questions
I don't have a Twitter account. And not getting one. Can a visitor view her full body photos there?
I don't have a Twitter account. And not getting one. Can a visitor view her full body photos there? Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
Not sure about that. She doesn't use filters at all. What you see is what you get. I'd say if you are that worried she's not your cup of tea. She's thicker than a Snicker and curves for days.
She’s bigger I can see it in her face and the fact that she won’t show her whole body. I’ve seen multiple people say she’s bigger or a BBW or close to one. Which is fine nothing wrong with a bigger woman
Nope, nothing wrong with it... just prefer my ladies slimmer, or average. Not into full-figured lasses. Thanks for the info.
She’s bigger I can see it in her face and the fact that she won’t show her whole body. I’ve seen multiple people say she’s bigger or a BBW or close to one. Which is fine nothing wrong with a bigger woman Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
All I can say is check her out on Twitter. I've seen her three times in a couple of weeks and I wasn't disappointed at all.
Same here I was just trying to be nice about it
I’ve seen her Twitter she has some big, amazing, beautiful tits but everything else is big too I can tell but thanks for the info.
I have seen her 6 times! She is outstanding !
  • AgFox
  • 02-16-2022, 08:18 AM
What's her Twitter handle?
Misscarlamonae

Because Wednesdays she wears pink...

Flat as a board back there IMO