URL / Website: -
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall WLR
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Brunette pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brooks is 5’8 with beautiful brown eyes. 36 D’s with nice legs. Smooth kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Brooks is one of the gems on STG.
Nice review! I was going to meet her, we chatted a bit, but after some other reviews about her jellyroll, I opted out. Does he still have it?

Also, would you have fucked her bare, if she wanted to? Seems like I saw a review saying she is open to that occasionally. I ask your opinion, to determine how clean you think she is.
I wouldn’t fuck anyone on this site bb
I wouldn’t fuck anyone on this site bb Originally Posted by anoroc0202
Understand, I was asking your opinion of her cleanliness.
I don’t fuck with nasty. She’s the only thing on STG I interact with
Nice review! I was going to meet her, we chatted a bit, but after some other reviews about her jellyroll, I opted out. Does he still have it?

Also, would you have fucked her bare, if she wanted to? Seems like I saw a review saying she is open to that occasionally. I ask your opinion, to determine how clean you think she is.
Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
I fucked her twice first time her stomach was big back in 2020 which shocked me I thought she was slim I think she was probably drinking a lot. I hit again Last August because it was good and it was flat. The second time she was on her period and bleed out when I finished ain’t seen her since. So you’re taking a huge chance raw dogging her or anyone for that matter
Right bro no bb ever and I advise everyone too have condom on during sex I know these providers say there getting checked but do we really know ? And the people on this site might never get tested so NO for Bb
Right bro no bb ever and I advise everyone too have condom on during sex I know these providers say there getting checked but do we really know ? And the people on this site might never get tested so NO for Bb Originally Posted by Marice090
Agreed
Look, I was merely asking about her cleanliness. As in, did she appear to be clean upon examination.
I wasn't alluding that I want to fuck her, nor anyone else, bare.

With that being said, and to clear up any confusion, there are two ladies that I do go bare with. Both UTR. Trust has been established. It's worth it to me. Anyway, I was merely wondering if she appeared to be clean, afterall, condoms break, and then you're fucking your girl bare. Some guys fuck nasty girls and think the condom is supreme protection. Then there is a break, or slippage (for smaller brothers), and now you're fucked, in more ways than one. Lol

Look, I was merely asking about her cleanliness. As in, did she appear to be clean upon examination.
I wasn't alluding that I want to fuck her, nor anyone else, bare.

With that being said, and to clear up any confusion, there are two ladies that I do go bare with. Both UTR. Trust has been established. It's worth it to me. Anyway, I was merely wondering if she appeared to be clean, afterall, condoms break, and then you're fucking your girl bare. Some guys fuck nasty girls and think the condom is supreme protection. Then there is a break, or slippage (for smaller brothers), and now you're fucked, in more ways than one. Lol
You asked if I would fuck her bb. I answered. I don’t give a damn what you do with your utr girls. I simply answered the question
chances are if she goes bare with one , she does it with many , but i guess hiv isnt a death sentence anymore .. good luck ... i am being sarcatic . Voxxxstone can you tell us the ones you go bare with , so i can mark them off my list
Damn Voxxstone you’re gonna ruin every piece of pussy in town inquiring about ladies rawdogging. I’ll wager that you were asking about whether she went raw so you could decide if you wanted to see her, not just about her cleanliness. If I’m wrong I’m wrong and I’m sorry. But somehow I don’t think i am.

Voxxx you don't really believe you an see what you are looking for do you???

Voxxx you don't really believe you an see what you are looking for do you??? Originally Posted by Johnsson
I'm out on this thread.