Wtf happened to my deepthroat gals?

I miss my deepthroat gals so much.

Wtf is going on these days? Miss the days if a 3 hour pussy eating and deepthroat session. After which, we ficked to sleep.

Apllications wanted, attractive guy, very respectful.

Just Pm me
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2022, 05:51 PM
Now they want your picture holding up your id to posted up on Twitter, then they want you to sign up for their only fans, you into Granny pussy?
Now they want your picture holding up your id to posted up on Twitter, then they want you to sign up for their only fans, you into Granny pussy? Originally Posted by BLM69

This is exactly what a certain Korean agency did to me, and they'll probably post my photo somewhere. Luckily I changed my appearance so it doesn't look like me IRL and my fingers cover my driver's license.

What's the point? LE doesn't even go this far. I doubt they even look at the boards all that much in reality. Most AMPs are still open, and the ones that closed just moved. Most of the same chicks are out there doing it, too.

The weird thing is how PC conservative the internet has become. Is anyone else going through that besides me? I got banned on twitch for saying the show I was watching needed a stripper pole, for example.
Hiya! I just learned how to deep throat a few months ago! It's an incredible feeling. Of course your dangle has to be the correct size and angle.
Congrats,

This is becoming a lost art, lije writing in cursive. Good to know the artbisnt dead
I am back in town …. So come see
Hiya! I just learned how to deep throat a few months ago! It's an incredible feeling. Of course your dangle has to be the correct size and angle. Originally Posted by Smurfydoesdallas
Oh Smurfy, you are absolutely adorable and funny. We only met once, back in 2016 I think. I've got to get life sorted out so I can see you again. You are such a cool lady.