Birthday 🥳🎉 wishes 4 The Foxx 🦊

Yesterday was my birthday 🎈🎉 guys! Send me some wishes & kisses! This is gonna be 1 wild month for the Foxx 🦊!! It's the last year I'll be in my 30s. Let's make it count!
#MatureBeauty
Thanks in advance 🥳😘
Super Hot !!! Sweet 16����������
Happy Birthday Kayla your looking sexy hot.
Thanks a ton can't wait to get home and have some fun 🎈🙏😘!!!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yesterday was my birthday 🎈🎉 guys! Send me some wishes & kisses! This is gonna be 1 wild month for the Foxx 🦊!! It's the last year I'll be in my 30s. Let's make it count! Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
Point of order, and just for edification purposes. If you just turned 39, you are 40 years old, and not in your 30's. If you count like an Asian, that is. It hinges on whether you completed 39 years, and count that way, or you are now on year 40, and record thusly.

I'm in the ''age aint nothing but a number'' camp, so the matter is moot. Wishes and kisses on your lips.

Not the lips on your face
Point of order, and just for edification purposes. If you just turned 39, you are 40 years old, and not in your 30's. If you count like an Asian, that is. It hinges on whether you completed 39 years, and count that way, or you are now on year 40, and record thusly.

I'm in the ''age aint nothing but a number'' camp, so the matter is moot. Wishes and kisses on your lips.

Not the lips on your face Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Makes sense. Buttttt, if counting your way makes me 40, I'll stick to what I know 😉! Only kidding. Can't wait to knock a few things off my bucket list this year. Thanks for the wishes & kisses especially on those lips 😘!!