State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: CBJ,K9
Hair Length and Color: Black down to butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short thick. Big soft booty
Recommendation: No
Her service has been bad if that’s the same serenity that’s been reviewed lots on this site. I really feel for you guys that don’t do a minimum of research on girls.
Hell no.. Slimboy, you met her in 2020 and admired her jiggling jello ass lol.. looks like things got changed her side in these two years man..

@1blackman1 : I didn’t see a lot of reviews on her man..
Lol. Yeah man. Things changed. She is a no show or stand up artist
Serenity was a Lafayette staple in the mid 2010s. Lots of complaints about her service and attitude.
Serenity was a Lafayette staple in the mid 2010s. Lots of complaints about her service and attitude. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
She did several cash and dash in Houston then moved to Lafayette to escape the reputation which soon followed. Always had the potential to be one of the better ones however you can’t escape what you truly are….
I seen her a few times wasn't cbj thought but she was aight. But it was only once so ��
I was surprised to see add pop back up. I saw her years ago didn't realize she was still around.Previews reviews are very helpful on what to expect.

She did several cash and dash in Houston then moved to Lafayette to escape the reputation which soon followed. Always had the potential to be one of the better ones however you can’t escape what you truly are…. Originally Posted by holmes50
So dudes were paying her before they met. That's just dumb on their part. You can't be trusting these hoe like that.
I had her a week after the the OP and she didn't try to pull no shit with me.
She is a scam. You can be in the same city she is in. She still want a deposit than when you send the deposit she stop answering her phone. I heard she was in Houston doing the same thing