What part of putting America First

Irks you Trump hating morons the most?
Trumpf doesn't care about America first. To him it's trumpf first.
Putting America first is a good slogan but not really feasible. We need other countries. No matter what folks have been told.
Putting America first is a good slogan but not really feasible. We need other countries. No matter what folks have been told. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wrong, Other Countries need us.
Wrong, Other Countries need us. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Again he didn’t answer the question, only spewing his continual moronic hatred of Trump. He didn’t answer because there is nothing about putting America first that a real American should have a problem with,
Putting America first is a good slogan but not really feasible. We need other countries. No matter what folks have been told. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Can you read?. Where did I ask your opinion on what Trump wants? We need China and a few others that make meds and med supplies, because the Dems have so
D out to china
Irks you Trump hating morons the most? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Trump is a liar and a phony. Anyone that believes his BS is the moron.
Look at his speech at the UN when he was literally laughed at. A room full of world leaders know what’s up. Trumpers are as dumb as they come.
When you see how things work. All countries need each other. Putting America first is a narrowway of thinking that leads to isolation and corruption
When you see how things work. All countries need each other. Putting America first is a narrowway of thinking that leads to isolation and corruption Originally Posted by winn dixie
Putting America First doesn't mean isolating ourselves from other countries. What it actually means metaphorically is America will get it's own house in order before we extend ourselves to other Countries. Democrats on the other hand are in the "You scratch our back and we'll scratch yours" camp. That idea doesn't include the average American.
Levi, your post has a lot of sand.
However that's not what trump does
Levi, your post has a lot of sand.
However that's not what trump does Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh really what does Trump do? I'll tell ya what the Democrats do. They go after their opposition with claims of Criminal wrong doing held together by Tape, Chicken Wire and Spit instead of any real investigations based on facts. The Mueller Report comes to mind.
Of the Following Guidelines . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
When you see how things work. All countries need each other. Putting America first is a narrowway of thinking that leads to isolation and corruption Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Oh, Indeed... President Biden has put China first.
And Ukraine a close second... All the money $$$$
Joe and his family has gotten from them.
More and more being revealed every day.

THAT must surely be the Corruption that you mention.

#### Salty
So whom do you put first in your own household? Illegal alien nationals from other countries?

From the meaning of the OP post, I can't say I qualify to answer.

But if I met the criteria of the post, i'd say the inability of the OP and ilk to recognize they suffer the same ailment.

Very few people that post in the PS are above that.
America first is a nice fantasy. A nice gesture. But trumpf has no thoughts except to put himself first.
Real world