SipSap R.I.P. ?

Has SipSap been closed down? Have not been able to access the site yesterday or today.
Was wondering the same thing. Has it ever been down this long before?
It’s been down off and on throughout the years. Not too worried yet.
I haven't looked at that site for years. Too many scam posts to weed thgough
That would be good if gone just full of worthless junk scammers.
That would be good if gone just full of worthless junk scammers. Originally Posted by Charlescp
Well, there are a lot of scammers on there. There’s also a lot of legit girls on there and legit clients to talk about things with, so I disagree that it’s worthless. Hopefully is not gone or worse fbi took it down and should have used a vpn when on there.
Using sipsap after backpage went down and had more cons than pros at times.
No administration or anyone to look over site and the drama and stupid shit they allow some to post is unnecessary and a turnoff to the site. So many scammers and thief’s / girls who rob clients doing snatch and grabs which puts a stain on the hobby for Legit and trustworthy providers. Sipsap closing down may be a blessing and weed out all the scammer and thieves from the hobby ����
I do get that part but like the comments when you learn the site and who are legit clients when they give the thumbs up you know are legit girls. It is like 90 percent scammer 10 percent legit but when you learn the site/users was very useful. Personally hope it comes back, it was also nice to know what ladies were available etc…
  • Agog
  • 11-30-2023, 08:24 AM
At least no more bad links.
Using sipsap after backpage went down and had more cons than pros at times.
No administration or anyone to look over site and the drama and stupid shit they allow some to post is unnecessary and a turnoff to the site. So many scammers and thief’s / girls who rob clients doing snatch and grabs which puts a stain on the hobby for Legit and trustworthy providers. Sipsap closing down may be a blessing and weed out all the scammer and thieves from the hobby ����
Originally Posted by Farmers Daughter
Thanks Jane for a provider's take on this! Unfortunately if sipsap is indeed gone for good the scammers and thieves will migrate to STG or some other place. They never go away because there are always suckers to take advantage of out there!
For better or for worse, SipSap is now back up
Looks like it is for the worst!
It's down again