New Parlor?

Nope but might try next week. Thanks been looking for new provider or AMP to try. If anyone knows of any new body rub/massage providers please feel free to reach out. Thanks!
Not a review moved from AMPs
Was going to today but………
This weather blows... too bad no amps do!!
Stopped by yesterday. One woman working. Took me to a room and said wait 10 minutes. I would guess her to be in her 40’s and plump. Very small room. Not even enough room for a chair. I waited 10 minutes, put my coat back on and left since she didn’t collect money yet. Probably won’t go back.
  • M1LB
  • 01-16-2024, 01:15 PM
I am curious. I have seen ads like this on the site that the OP shared. However, when you call the number and ask for something basic like a 4 hand massage, they will tell you that this is not that kind of parlor.The person on the phone will act upset (like they receive many similar calls). My questions is this. Why do these locations continue to post on these site?
I am curious. I have seen ads like this on the site that the OP shared. However, when you call the number and ask for something basic like a 4 hand massage, they will tell you that this is not that kind of parlor.The person on the phone will act upset (like they receive many similar calls). My questions is this. Why do these locations continue to post on these site? Originally Posted by M1LB
For customers