mile of cock and other measures

ol plastic man loves talking about jimmie cock ...fo sho!

...but to all the math masters out there ...how much pipe would ya figure the more ravenous hooks have lassoed in their day? ...put end to end ...a hundred foot? ...a thousand foot? ...more?

and how many gallons of the joie de vivre ya reckon they fracked out? ...ten gallons? ...enough to float shamu?

when ya think of it in those terms ...its an insanely beautiful thing! ...like angels having anal sex on the roof of a greyhound bus
From medicalnewstoday.com:

Erect lengths (penis) range around 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).

Let's work with 5.5 inches.

Much harder to gauge is number of cocks per day but I read an article by the 'honest courtesan' (oxymoron potential) and I'm comfortable with 2.5 per day. Some are much lower volume, many much higher, but even the higher volume ladies have times off for menstruation, detox, healing, getting out of jail, etc. 2 per day, 3 extra a week, high volume times, time off, I'm open to debate.

Let's work with 2.5 per day.

Also highly inconsistent is the length of career. But studies seem to indicate, and I saw this in reports from Colorado, Hawaii and Washington, that 4-5 years is a pretty lengthy career. It would be my opinion that anyone exceeding our average 2.5 jimmies a day would not last much longer than five years, if that, and since this is just for fun:

Let's work with a five year career, and exclude her personal choice of cock, i.e., the freebies. I also am uncomfortable discussing how an NBA policy might affect these figures.

5.5 inches 2.5 times a day is a mere 1' 1.75" of cock per day. (Ten pyramiders or one Bonn). Obviously we're assuming a standard, reasonably comfortable, room temperature.

5 years, 365 days is 1825 days but at least one of those years is a leap year so we have 1826 days.

1826 days of 13.75" of cock is a whopping 25,107.5" of man meat, or 2092.3' of erect cock.

That's not really that far, but, as the Rainbow Bridge is only 1450', it seems it would be enough cock, when stitched together, for me to lasso Frankie Fine from the American side. If she were standing near the gorge.
ol plastic man loves talking about jimmie cock ...fo sho! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yeah, we've picked up on that fact
Yeah, we've picked up on that fact Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
bromance?
From medicalnewstoday.com:

Erect lengths (penis) range around 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).

Let's work with 5.5 inches.

Much harder to gauge is number of cocks per day but I read an article by the 'honest courtesan' (oxymoron potential) and I'm comfortable with 2.5 per day. Some are much lower volume, many much higher, but even the higher volume ladies have times off for menstruation, detox, healing, getting out of jail, etc. 2 per day, 3 extra a week, high volume times, time off, I'm open to debate.

Let's work with 2.5 per day.

Also highly inconsistent is the length of career. But studies seem to indicate, and I saw this in reports from Colorado, Hawaii and Washington, that 4-5 years is a pretty lengthy career. It would be my opinion that anyone exceeding our average 2.5 jimmies a day would not last much longer than five years, if that, and since this is just for fun:

Let's work with a five year career, and exclude her personal choice of cock, i.e., the freebies. I also am uncomfortable discussing how an NBA policy might affect these figures.

5.5 inches 2.5 times a day is a mere 1' 1.75" of cock per day. (Ten pyramiders or one Bonn). Obviously we're assuming a standard, reasonably comfortable, room temperature.

5 years, 365 days is 1825 days but at least one of those years is a leap year so we have 1826 days.

1826 days of 13.75" of cock is a whopping 25,107.5" of man meat, or 2092.3' of erect cock.

That's not really that far, but, as the Rainbow Bridge is only 1450', it seems it would be enough cock, when stitched together, for me to lasso Frankie Fine from the American side. If she were standing near the gorge. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
thanks fer keepin this one on topic jc!

fantastic research! ...imagine walkin on a bridge of jimmie pipe? ...maximum sweet! ...simon and garfunkel time

now how many ...bushels of crabs might be had in that five year career?
thanks fer keepin this one on topic jc!

fantastic research! ...imagine walkin on a bridge of jimmie pipe? ...maximum sweet! ...simon and garfunkel time

now how many ...bushels of crabs might be had in that five year career? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

that's a great quote PM, the king of taking threads off topic, way to go
now how many ...bushels of crabs might be had in that five year career?

Hey "Pythagoras",

Are we to calculate weight or volume?
As for the gallons of jimmie juice, according to a 2010 World Health Organization study, which looked at semen volume across the world, the range of semen volume is between 0.8 milliliters to 7.6 milliliters, and the average is between 3 and 5 milliliters.

So let's go with 4ml.

Now we've established, for fun, that our lady is going to work 5 years, or 1826 days, and is going to see on average 2.5 jimmie's johns per day. However, does our lady allow multiple pops? I think, if she's to see over two thousand feet of pipe in her illustrious career she had better be that service minded.

This makes our work that much the harder. Ladies, feel free to set me straight but I'd say for every 2-3 dudes that pop more than once, there's a dude whose PT ravaged old pipe produces squat. And those dudes that do produce 2 or more pops produce less spunk with each effort.

Let's take five guys:

Jimmies 1 & 2 pop once, totalling 8 ml.
Jimmie 3 pops twice, totalling 7 ml, the second serving having a little less protein.
Jimmie 4 pops thrice, totalling 9 ml, again diminishing retuns.
Jimmie 5 fires a blank, adding 0.

That's 24 ml for five Jimmies, upping our average client's spunk production to 4.8 ml.

So our 2.5 daily dudes contribute 4.8 ml of splooge daily for 1826 days and we'd have 21,912 ml of baby making ambrosia. Of course this doesn't account for what gets bagged, swallowed, absorbed, or lost but that's damn near 22 liters. An efficient forensic team could probably repopulate the World with that. I do believe that would require an extra freezer to stockpile.

There will be no scientific study of crabs coming forth from JC.
As for the gallons of jimmie juice, according to a 2010 World Health Organization study, which looked at semen volume across the world, the range of semen volume is between 0.8 milliliters to 7.6 milliliters, and the average is between 3 and 5 milliliters.

So let's go with 4ml.

Now we've established, for fun, that our lady is going to work 5 years, or 1826 days, and is going to see on average 2.5 jimmie's johns per day. However, does our lady allow multiple pops? I think, if she's to see over two thousand feet of pipe in her illustrious career she had better be that service minded.

This makes our work that much the harder. Ladies, feel free to set me straight but I'd say for every 2-3 dudes that pop more than once, there's a dude whose PT ravaged old pipe produces squat. And those dudes that do produce 2 or more pops produce less spunk with each effort.

Let's take five guys:

Jimmies 1 & 2 pop once, totalling 8 ml.
Jimmie 3 pops twice, totalling 7 ml, the second serving having a little less protein.
Jimmie 4 pops thrice, totalling 9 ml, again diminishing retuns.
Jimmie 5 fires a blank, adding 0.

That's 24 ml for five Jimmies, upping our average client's spunk production to 4.8 ml.

So our 2.5 daily dudes contribute 4.8 ml of splooge daily for 1826 days and we'd have 21,912 ml of baby making ambrosia. Of course this doesn't account for what gets bagged, swallowed, absorbed, or lost but that's damn near 22 liters. An efficient forensic team could probably repopulate the World with that. I do believe that would require an extra freezer to stockpile.

There will be no scientific study of crabs coming forth from JC. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Great work. I proposed submitting it to a trade journal like Playboy!
Oh and speaking of other measures.. What do you believe the average number of DATY licks required are for the initial O?

JC please proposed a scientific estimate and we'll validate by keeping track.

Perhaps we can get one or two female volunteers to support the study.

now how many ...bushels of crabs might be had in that five year career? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

There will be no scientific study of crabs coming forth from JC. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Crab louse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crab lice usually infect a new host only by close contact between individuals, usually through sexual intercourse. Adults are more frequently infested than xxxxxxxxx. Non-sexual transmissions may occur among family and roommates through the use of shared towels, clothing, beds or closets. They can only survive a short time away from the warmth and humidity of the human body.
It has recently been suggested that an increasing percentage of humans removing their pubic hair has led to reduced crab louse populations in some parts of the world.[7][8] Because the World Health Organization and other authorities do not record statistics for pubic louse infestation, there are virtually no hard data to support this supposition.
bring back bush girls
poor crabs taint got no home

Pubic grooming is making crab lice an endangered species

io9.com/.../pubic-grooming-is-making-crab-lice-an-endange...io9

by George Dvorsky - in 151 Google+ circles
Jan 17, 2013 - Over the past decade, doctors have noticed a dramatic decrease in reported cases of crab lice, also known as pubic lice (Phthirus pubis

homes for crabs
homes for crabs
homes for crabs
Like the crab issue, I'll pass on that.

When I get to ten I start biting. But when the chemistry is just right it can be had in just a few.
Yeah... so if you only count each unique inch of cock... those numbers are still impressive.... BUT if you multiply two strokes per second... times 60 seconds per minute times 10 minutes per unique cock... you have to multiply those numbers by 1200! 2092 times 1200 = 2.5 million feet of cock! Amost 500 miles!!!l
Two strokes per second for ten minutes? We're talking jimmies, not The Avengers!