MountainGoat, vacation again or is that short stay

Staff edit, linking old and new handles is not permitted CC.

MountainGoat
BANNED

Reviews: 24

Awesome classic
Helping one gal till it goes bad and both banning self. Only to help another come back and get banned again himself. In a review where outs providers old handle, trying to be helpful, no problem. But then outs a old male handle where, well its a problem.

Yet again, I hope its short vacation to match the short stay. I can't wait for MG's next review. Oh yeah! Try and stay longer next time MG. Lots of good info in just two reviews. Thanks guy

White knight wars are better than the "pimp war" and 'p-pimping" in the past (yet somehow all related ). The WK war was much more entertaining. Hope to have more of them.

I was in hope someone outed one more old handle before the cleanup. For another two per one review ban(mmmm I better look and check). I know I wanted a post " _______ goat ____" and found the right pic to do it. Dang nab it, was about to PM that to ...

hope the sales is helping the "time only" sales for both gals

even a bad advertizing can be a good ad.

If I fell in and outa twice in two weeks I'd take a vacation too.
A little bit of both I guess. I wonder what happened.
sorry for the edits guys. Not to late to delete post if not liking the change.
looking to see if any others took a hit(more that points or warning) in that review threAD.

looks safe to out by avatar, but take a pass would still be safer
I didn't see much WK activity. For my part it was rejecting his activity, I'd lie to think I'd act the same about any broad. But I did review Saige so that's enough for some guys to not consider otherwise. But I was calling MG on bullshit before I considered Saige, she actually thought I was a detractor of her's when I asked for a date.

I feel like I get a vacation now too, that was tiring.

I feel like I get a vacation now too, that was tiring. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
want me to PM that pic I had in mind for (someone but not me)posting?

vacations can be won if ya want one
want me to PM that pic I had in mind for (someone but not me)posting?

vacations can be won if ya want one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just gave ya something to reply to so sure include that too.

I'm proud to say my vacation is coming. I'm a golfer at heart so I keep my points low. Not very fashionable. I get shut out a lot. More of a rebounder.
I've got five points expiring tomorrow....
I need to figure out a way to replenish them.....
I've got five points expiring tomorrow....
I need to figure out a way to replenish them..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why wait till tomorrow, when a vacation could be had today?

I wonder if there are any

hiding in the cloud in any of this
OSD,

You just live for this shit , don't you?

Hopefully there will be more happiness in the world today.

We were in the midst of calling a truce when he was banned and I couldn't PM him to accept the truce, so if you're reading this MG , that's okay by me and as one member says -- on we go...
I'm easily entertained

you all will have a field day if I ever get ...
I had two points reversed by the great Pistolero.
Awesome classic
Helping one gal till it goes bad and both banning self. Only to help another come back and get banned again himself. In a review where outs providers old handle, trying to be helpful, no problem. But then outs a old male handle where, well its a problem.

Yet again, I hope its short vacation to match the short stay. I can't wait for MG's next review. Oh yeah! Try and stay longer next time MG. Lots of good info in just two reviews. Thanks guy

White knight wars are better than the "pimp war" and 'p-pimping" in the past (yet somehow all related ). The WK war was much more entertaining. Hope to have more of them.

I was in hope someone outed one more old handle before the cleanup. For another two per one review ban(mmmm I better look and check). I know I wanted a post " _______ goat ____" and found the right pic to do it. Dang nab it, was about to PM that to ...

hope the sales is helping the "time only" sales for both gals

even a bad advertizing can be a good ad.

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
oh but me and mg sharing so much in pm, good man he is.
wow I learned wow so much in the last 3 days wow

mercy
and task he is ok with you, he got no issues with you, he told me who he has issues with and said
why and gave me the story, it is what it is

on we go, like I said mg a good guy, some can call bs on his reviews but he was telling me for a few weeks about some of his stories, damn he was on fire, im slowin down , too much work no play lately.

Osd, u love this drama, but mg will be back, he knew what he was doing no big deal on we go as task is saying

I
Sometimes I wish I understood half the shit going on here..