Fishing anyone???

Its the best time of the year, at least to me and also time for fishing. I was wondering if any of the ladies enjoy really going out and fishing. We are lucky here in North Texas and have some great lakes. I prefer Cedar Creek as I usually do pretty good there. I am looking for a lady or two that enjoys getting out in this great weather and hitting the lake. There will be no BCD on these trips, and you dont have to bring anything, just show up, but please have a fishing license. I have a 21 Foot Lowe Center Console fishing boat with a 115 HP Mercury. This boat is deep, wide and made for striper fishing. Dont expect a lot of comfort, but you will catch fish. Oh I have a big Bimi Top to keep the sun off of us too. I make sure to bring along plenty of water or whatever you might prefer to drink, snacks, and tons of fishing gear. So lets get out and enjoy one of the area lakes and catch a few big ones.

I dont keep the fish I catch, but if you want a fish fry I will bring along an extra ice chest and even clean the fish for you.
To funny, I just got back from Cedar Creek this weekend. Yes it is a great place for fishing and beautiful lake.
Moved from Coed Discussions. Not hobby related.

Torito
Do you use pizza as bait?
Boltfan you obviously have nothing better to do than make stupid comments toward all of my posts and I request you just leave me alone. This does not concern you in any way and you are starting to really annoy me. If you have nothing positive to contribute to my posts I ask you say nothing and move on.
HMMMM?
It was a damn joke Bob. Get a sense of humor.

You going to stop posting on others threads "joking" with them too?
Boltfan you are in more need of a blow job that any guy in the history of the world. Its just too bad you could not get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundred dollar bills.
The quote is:

"More dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history". If you steal a quote get it right. I am not sure of the second one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093105/quotes

I absolutely love that movie. Thanks for bringing back memories.
And now for some comic relief.
Nice avatar Sweet.
  • gucio
  • 10-13-2010, 04:33 PM
And now for your reading pleasure...

A completely useless reply
Boltfan you are in more need of a blow job that any guy in the history of the world. Its just too bad you could not get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundred dollar bills. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
I havent laughed that hard in a long time.
That some funny shit, and the poor old dude never found him a fishin gal.

I ve never gotten a bj while reeling in a bass...hmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea!
That some funny shit, and the poor old dude never found him a fishin gal.

I ve never gotten a bj while reeling in a bass...hmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea! Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
That would be a neat trick. (No pun intended)