Dallas?

I'm visiting and was wondering the best spots in Dallas to hobby! Thanks in advance..
In between Ft. Worth and Mesquite and in between Plano and South Dallas. Hands down that's the best area.
What have you got against McKinney and Midlothian?
  • grean
  • 02-17-2017, 01:57 PM
Inbetween Ft. Worth and Mesquite and inbetween Plano and South Dallas. Hands down that's the best area. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Kat, you forgot east of Mesquite & West of Ft. Worth as well as North of Plano and South of Dallas.
My bad. Terrell to Corsicana and Sherman to Denton and let's round it off to Grandbury. That's the honey pot right there!
Ma'am I believe many prefer to stay in the Galleria area. It seems to be convenient for many of us guys.
What have you got against McKinney and Midlothian? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I use to live in Mckinney. Very nice town imo
Galleria area.... Not Addison unless you screen really well and don't put in advertising that you're in Addison.

I've been working Arlington/midcities and ft worth area last few weeks and it's been good to me...
Iv been in NW dallas going on a month now. Been pretty alright, but I hear most guys are looking to find something further in North Dallas..