Your favorite...

...South Park episode and why.... GO!!
South Park came out in 1997, my first year fighting in Kosovo. Some of my subordinates were getting VHS tapes sent from home so they could watch them. Along with episodes of the 'Prairie Home Companion'.

As the VHS tapes made their rounds on base, I liked Prairie Home Companion more than I cared for South park.
South Park came out in 1997, my first year fighting in Kosovo. Some of my subordinates were getting VHS tapes sent from home so they could watch them. Along with episodes of the 'Prairie Home Companion'.

As the VHS tapes made their rounds on base, I liked Prairie Home Companion more than I cared for South park. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
You were on a submarine in Kosovo? How did that work?
You were on a submarine in Kosovo? How did that work? Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
No, in 1997 I was diagnosed with a bleeding ulcer, I was offered they could transfer me somewhere with lower stress I was sent to Kosovo.
No, in 1997 I was diagnosed with a bleeding ulcer, I was offered they could transfer me somewhere with lower stress I was sent to Kosovo. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

whats a sub swabbie doing out in kosovo? less stress?
All of a sudden, I want to go to West Virginia