Provider has a 7" minimum requirement

It’s the first time I have run across something like this from a provider.

"I'm glad you found me. I'm a private assistant to a very specific kind of man. My skills are best suited for the well-endowed (seven plus). I know this makes me very unusual but please forgive the screening. I truly enjoy what I do and I hope to be able to share that. I feel its better for me to be honest and up front about what will make the best experience for us both and there are no exceptions".

http://www.theprivateassistant.com/
I don't know anyone that wide?
That's one way to stay low volume.
Maybe its 7 figures and not inches.
I don't know anyone that short?
I could see her six times and still not hit 7".
Maybe its 7 figures and not inches. Originally Posted by thisguy23
If a client was willing to drop 7 figures, I can just about guarantee that the provider wouldn't give a damn about equipment size...
If a client was willing to drop 7 figures, I can just about guarantee that the provider wouldn't give a damn about equipment size...
Originally Posted by hotindallas
If a guy was willing to drop 7 figures his IQ wouldn't be in double digits.
If a guy was willing to drop 7 figures his IQ wouldn't be in double digits. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Especially with her. I wouldn't hit it if it was free
So if you drop your drawers and have less than 7 inches, what happens? LOL!
Besides the laughter and pointing ...
The wording could be better. "Best-suited" means there might be some flexibility (e.g. best-suited for the well-endowed, but you'll do). "...solely for the well endowed..." would make it crystal clear. Either way, she and I are mutually incompatible.

I could see her six times and still not hit 7". Originally Posted by pyramider

Check your math. 1.3 x 6 = 7.8. Keep hope alive.
[QUOTE=emptywallet;1053770754]The wording could be better. "Best-suited" means there might be some flexibility (e.g. best-suited for the well-endowed, but you'll do). "...solely for the well endowed..." would make it crystal clear. Either way, she and I are mutually incompatible.

This thread's funny as heck first thing in the morning.

I find the lady's "requirement" ridiculous for "screening" AND for her future success as a provider, but hey, each to her own ruination. She actually asks fellows to fill out a questionnaire on her website INCLUDING "Endowment." To be brutal, she just "ain't all that," judging from the single photo on her site, so I find it strange that she would be further limiting her client base. Perhaps she's in this to make a wee bit of extra money on the side but mostly to have fun? Her choice.

Hmmm..... I'm nearly 6 ft tall, so shall I state that I only want men my height or above since I don't want to bend down to kiss? (As opposed to going down to kiss...) Do I consider that in heels or flat-footed? Should I turn away the skinny since I'm a BBW? No redheads 'cause we'll color clash or drink all my Jameson in one sitting? Chihuahua-friendly only?

I would starve if I barred any one of those.
Geeze might as well say "can u fill my wide set vagina".