Cohen postpones Congressional Testimony

His lawyer says he's being threatened by Trump. I don't understand why he wants to testify. Pelosi can't do anything for him. It's not his fault the FBI raided his office. It is his fault if he secretly recorded the President.

Sit in your cell quietly until a pardon or a book deal comes.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Evidently Michael Corleone brought his brother into watch his testimony...

Oh wait, wrong movie. Trump keeps bringing up the bad things that can happen to Cohen's family.
Evidently Michael Corleone brought his brother into watch his testimony...

Oh wait, wrong movie. Trump keeps bringing up the bad things that can happen to Cohen's family. Originally Posted by WTF
Nah, he didn’t want to answer questions under oath about his family members to Congress. But hey, he already lied to them. What’s the big deal??????
So he lied to Congress, he secretly recorded President Trump and he's a convicted felon.

And Cohen's "bombshells" have been disproven a couple of times...at least that's who I believe Buzzfeed is getting their information.

Best to sit quietly in your cell and wait for a book/movie offer. Do the 3 years, hope Trump is out of office and rebuild your wealth.
Nah, he didn’t want to answer questions under oath about his family members to Congress. But hey, he already lied to them. What’s the big deal?????? Originally Posted by bambino
Don Jr said he's spent 20 of testimony answering questions about a 30 minute meeting that Fusion GPS and the Hillary Gang set up.
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Square 1 - His lawyer has made an accusation Cohen was "threatened" by Trump.
Provide the specifics, the proof. Provide Who, what.where, when and documentation.

If proven that Trump attempted to obstruct justice - the House can take up the matter for impeachment
O/W the MSM is doing its usual accuse without grounds, and is trying to get folks to run in circles and shout.
If no evidence is forthcoming his attorney should face a legal review board for misconduct.
Considering the nature of attorneys - even if misconduct is proven, highly unlikely the review board would do anything except pat him on the back in approval.
Square 1 - His lawyer has made an accusation Cohen was "threatened" by Trump.
Provide the specifics, the proof. Provide Who, what.where, when and documentation.

If proven that Trump attempted to obstruct justice - the House can take up the matter for impeachment
O/W the MSM is doing its usual accuse without grounds, and is trying to get folks to run in circles and shout.
If no evidence is forthcoming his attorney should face a legal review board for misconduct.
Considering the nature of attorneys - even if misconduct is proven, highly unlikely the review board would do anything except pat him on the back in approval. Originally Posted by oeb11
Davis already had to walk back a lie. He’s not much of a Lawyer.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 04:26 PM
Nah, he didn’t want to answer questions under oath about his family members to Congress. But hey, he already lied to them. What’s the big deal?????? Originally Posted by bambino
The Godfather II - Michael brings Frank Pentangeli's brother at his trial HD

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C4FD&FORM=VIRE
Hey, did you get those clips from Mueller?

You going back to your old ways were you recite clips from movies and lyrics?
The Senate supeoned him. He will show up next month.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 06:25 PM
Hey, did you get those clips from Mueller?

You going back to your old ways were you recite clips from movies and lyrics? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I got them from Rudy and Donnie Trump.

Maybe
The Senate supeoned him. He will show up next month. Originally Posted by bambino
He was supposed to show up Feb 7 at the House.

He may back out of that also. If he shows he may invoke the 5th.

Who in the Senate or House is going to reduce his sentence? What if he "mis-states" previous testimony and Mueller decides he needs to be re-interviewed? This is a no-win for Cohen. Sit in the cell and wait for a deal.
He was supposed to show up Feb 7 at the House.

He may back out of that also. If he shows he may invoke the 5th.

Who in the Senate or House is going to reduce his sentence? What if he "mis-states" previous testimony and Mueller decides he needs to be re-interviewed? This is a no-win for Cohen. Sit in the cell and wait for a deal. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Senate supeonaed him, the House didn’t. He may ignore it or show up and take the 5th.
Yeah I know. Honestly I don't think it matters anymore. People have been refusing to answer questions. They have a DOJ attorney saying "there's an ongoing investigation" and nothing is done. That's why I said he'd could invoke the fifth. Is the investigation over? Saying "there's an ongoing investigation" is the new "I plead the fifth."

But you didn't answer "Who in the House or Senate is going to reduce his sentence?"

It's been two years, time to wrap this up.
Yeah I know. Honestly I don't think it matters anymore. People have been refusing to answer questions. They have a DOJ attorney saying "there's an ongoing investigation" and nothing is done. That's why I said he'd could invoke the fifth. Is the investigation over? Saying "there's an ongoing investigation" is the new "I plead the fifth."

But you didn't answer "Who in the House or Senate is going to reduce his sentence?"

It's been two years, time to wrap this up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nobody is going to reduce his sentence. Trump surely won’t pardon him.