Look who's back. Thanks trump

While trump calls "friends" to ask them if he looks fat on TV, an unacknowledged true cause for concern. I'm sure trump has it under control.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/polit...eat/index.html
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 06:23 AM
While trump calls "friends" to ask them if he looks fat on TV, an unacknowledged true cause for concern. I'm sure trump has it under control.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/polit...eat/index.html
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

IB will want to invade Pakistan ... oh wain they have a nuke.

Who can we invade IB....Iran?
IB will want to invade Pakistan ... oh wain they have a nuke.

Who can we invade IB....Iran?:giveup
: Originally Posted by WTF
It's obvious that I've already invaded and occupied the empty spaces in your head.
ISIS-K, seems like a logical progression from ISIS-JV(team).

No need to worry.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 08:00 AM
It's obvious that I've already invaded and occupied the empty spaces in your head. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I file all the Chicken Little posts in my empty space!

I file all the Chicken Little posts in my empty space!

Originally Posted by WTF
The Chicken Little opus of invading Pakistan in this thread was entirely yours.
Heating up...
Heating up... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As long as there is Islam there will be murderous factions who want to kill everybody in the name of their God.

It's what is to be expected from a Cult that worships a genocidal pedophile.

Think how much better the world would be if Islam ceased to exist. In fact, the world would be a better place if 2 million years ago or so man would have not started creating God in his image.

Religion has nothing to do with spirituality. It's prime purpose is to control the masses.
As long as there is Islam there will be murderous factions who want to kill everybody in the name of their God.

It's what is to be expected from a Cult that worships a genocidal pedophile.

Think how much better the world would be if Islam ceased to exist. In fact, the world would be a better place if 2 million years ago or so man would have not started creating God in his image.

Religion has nothing to do with spirituality. It's prime purpose is to control the masses. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Your rant is hateful at best and might be a “tad” off in your scientific calculations.

But I agree with your final statement. Religion has been used as a tool to control the masses for MILLIONS OF YEARS! (LOL)

The institutions are corrupt and yes, the zealots can herd the flock with evil intent.

Just look at our country. Today even.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pound away, man.

I know the rules, Do you?
Your rant is hateful at best and might be a “tad” off in your scientific calculations.

But I agree with your final statement. Religion has been used as a tool to control the masses for MILLIONS OF YEARS! (LOL)

The institutions are corrupt and yes, the zealots can herd the flock with evil intent.

Just look at our country. Today even. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know what I meant. I have no idea how long Homo Sepians have been around, maybe 300,000 years. The first time one looked up and contiplated his own mortality, he attempted to correct the situation by thinking there must be something more.

The next guy to come along figured out a way to make a buck off of it.
You know what I meant. I have no idea how long Homo Sepians have been around, maybe 300,000 years. The first time one looked up and contiplated his own mortality, he attempted to correct the situation by thinking there must be something more.

The next guy to come along figured out a way to make a buck off of it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Extremist groups have been using social media to radicalize potential terrorists worldwide for a long time.
Now show me a CNN article that reports how the liberal left is using the mainstream media to radicalize potential ANTIFA members and I'll be interested.