The overnight outcall

My Dallas family:

I have always been curious about the overnight outcall. What is expected? What does the girl expect? I am interested in scheduling an overnight appointment, I would love to know what to expect. And do's and dont's

Thanks!
It's a 8-12hr continuous fuckfest and your testicles will be dust by morning.

But seriously. 1) NEVER as a first appointment. 2) The best part about overnighters is you can take your sweet time. 3) Waking up, rolling over and boinking a chick is the best! Morning wood is the hardest wood!
Dinner, drinks, (jacuzzi time?), lots of hot BCD, nap/sleep, a morning romp, shower, breakfast. But most of all treat her like a lady ;-)
Is it usually an all night fuck fest? I was thinking about going to the club with the girl.
No, it is not usually an all night joyride...many providers will increase the overnight rate substantially if you stay in the entire night. However, it is definitely a great opportunity to get to know and fully enjoy all of her talents...whether that be physical or intellectual. You can use different parts of the evening for different experiences from GFE to PSE. But always have a plan and discuss this with the lady.
I had one in which we went to a country bar, danced the night, then wrangler fucked back at the hotel,

Room service following morning horizontal slide is all good.
My best overnight experiences have included a fine multi course meal, fine wine and after dinner drinks, a club or a show, a sexy shower or bath, passionate BCD experience, a few hours of sleep (or a leisurely sleep depending on whether you have to be somewhere in the morning), a light breakfast or a lazy brunch. Insert a morning romp or GFE cuddling lending itself to a morning glory ;-)

Bottom line, picture the best DATE ever that ends up with the two of you waking up together...

Okay...that's enough input from me!
You are paying someone to sleep six to eight hours.
If I could afford overnighters I'd do them all the time. Nothing's worse than that annoying 'clock' in the back of your mind as you go through an hour session. What a buzzkill.
My Dallas family:

I have always been curious about the overnight outcall. What is expected? What does the girl expect? I am interested in scheduling an overnight appointment, I would love to know what to expect. And do's and dont's

Thanks! Originally Posted by Broncos

Dos:
schedule an overnight INCALL
Donts:
just don't do it in your place
My best overnight experiences have included a fine multi course meal, fine wine and after dinner drinks, a club or a show, a sexy shower or bath, passionate BCD experience, a few hours of sleep (or a leisurely sleep depending on whether you have to be somewhere in the morning), a light breakfast or a lazy brunch. Insert a morning romp or GFE cuddling lending itself to a morning glory ;-)

Bottom line, picture the best DATE ever that ends up with the two of you waking up together...

Okay...that's enough input from me! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Marie... yummi indeed! you got my attention...
I want a fuck fest, to me a dinner date and going out, etc is merely gratuity if I choose.

Some ladies will feel slighted doing more sexual performing....and I feel slighted with the upsell hike in the rates offered for less physical bedroom time. The key is finding one who doesn't give a care anyway and can accommodate your needs regardless.

If I have a 12 hour overnight planned best believe at least half of it Ill be fucking something, with intermittent sleeping and cuddling in between. Any lady that says she needs uninterrupted sleep and appointments to fuck in the middle of the night is on that bullshit. Your could book her for three to five separate appointments the same night for all that jazz lol. I didn't get paid to just get laid, I brought loot to knock boots.....

But I'm sure I'm in the minority here............one ladies idea of a nice time is another ladies idea of a nightmare lol.I usually have food and drinks availiable and other comforts she might need, but unless she makes an impression on me during the phonecalls before we meet, going out and being seen in public is not always an option I will choose. Especially if she shows her face in her ads.
This has me thinking a bit. I'm now considering doing an overnight with the right provider in one of the boutique hotels here in big D. For me, I'm actually okay with the whole dinner, entertainment, and datelike thing because it would be part of the experience/enjoyment for both. If it were only about bumping fuzz, I'd just stick to the hour sessions but I do sometimes want to experience more.

The trick to making the overnighter really enjoyable is picking a provider that you (I) mesh well with both in/outside the bedroom (mentally/interest conversation wise) that makes it work and mutually pleasureable (I enjoy her having fun too). The mental part of the total experience/time from the overnight is part of the sensual anticipation and buildup. Is it worth the price? If you know what you want and have the right partner (provider) to enjoy it with = absolutely.

I know, I know... I'm weird! (I enjoy sensual/erotic pleasure with both of my heads).
Bigger question - do you want her to hear you snore?
Indeed I do....!

And if she also starts to purr during the night, I can slowly kiss my way down her body to get between her legs and lick her into sweeter dreams...

A win/win...

Bigger question - do you want her to hear you snore? Originally Posted by omakase