Scam Warning Signs

As someone brand new to this hobbie, what do I need to know? What are warning signs of a scam? What kind of scams are being done on outcalls?
Deposits, email only contact, pics too good to be true. Reverse image search the pics, no reviews.
Do your research!!! Stick with girls that have positive reviews.

You can also message another gentleman who may have written a review for a lady you're interested in.

Research is key.
Deposits, email only contact, pics too good to be true. Reverse image search the pics, no reviews. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Is this a common thing now? Are lots of girls trying to pull this?
Deposits? Yeah, for sure. STG is full of obvious scam ads with pictures too good to be true seeking deposits.

Also if their english just isn't right. Talking in vernacular is one thing but if the syntax is all off and it seems to be a second language, usually a sign. Especially if the pictures are off a very obviously american girl. Generally that's a deposit scam.

Prices too good to be true also usually a sign. a 9/10 is not offering 60/hr rates.

Welcome to the local scene and STG
What review sites other than Eccie are there?
Is this a common thing now? Are lots of girls trying to pull this? Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
I'd like to give you a "deposit"... or two...
The biggest problem with outcalls are bait-and-switch. Because of this, I will not do outcalls unless the number and reviews are extremely verifiable. Once they get to your door, it's very difficult to get rid of them without causing a scene- and they know that.

Other scams or trouble-signs height/weight don't match: 5'2" 150 lbs 36 24 36... Great body shots which purposely leave the face out, and then just face shots but never the two together; no reviews, "new number", "Location" field is "outcall/incall" or something other than a local name or landmark- "Airport Rd", "Broadway", "Downtown" are other bogus location descriptions...
Very easy, give them your neighbor’s address. Then you look out your window. If she’s hot, call her over. If not, watch her walk away and back into her car. Then block the skunk.

The biggest problem with outcalls are bait-and-switch. Because of this, I will not do outcalls unless the number and reviews are extremely verifiable. Once they get to your door, it's very difficult to get rid of them without causing a scene- and they know that.

Other scams or trouble-signs height/weight don't match: 5'2" 150 lbs 36 24 36... Great body shots which purposely leave the face out, and then just face shots but never the two together; no reviews, "new number", "Location" field is "outcall/incall" or something other than a local name or landmark- "Airport Rd", "Broadway", "Downtown" are other bogus location descriptions... Originally Posted by goingfishing
I usually ask for a fresh pic (ie, one that's not in their ad). Tell them to give you a peace-sign or something in the pic. Write the date on a piece of paper and take a pic of it next to their face. Sometimes they'll even send a fresh tit or pussy pic
😂