Free Chrismas ad...Want to wish your clients or future clients Happy Holidays in a sexy professional way.

As a gift to the provider community I am offering a free ad to the first 20 that respond. sorry I have to limit it. but I would want to get them all done in time.

When you respond for this please email magnificmedia@yahoo.com send your persona name all info you want on the ad and 3 very good photos.

Here's an example or two:

always belle

Leah Nguyen
Available 10am to 5pm only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
$3501st hr
$600 for 2hrs for incall special

Kay Of Houston's Holiday Wishes

Sensual Sami

Leah's ad is not posted with the typo...only what I put here... Sorry...I am human. and I made a typo and saved it then I saw the mistake and fixed it but I didn't delete the bad one and when I uploaded one I chose the incorrect one. Then Gotta a call and did notice my booboo until the hour had passed.
SO.......................
here is her real ad she is actually using on P411

Available 10am to 5pm only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
$3501st hr
$600 for 2hrs for incall special

I am emailing you now. ��
Great...
http://magnific-media.com/

Thanks again Tia ! I love the add. Ladies get in the top 20 it's FREE!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Merry-Christmas sexy katrina.jpg (616.0 KB, 2392 views)
Kat,
I am so glad you like it! I can't wait to work with you after the new year hon!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Emailing you thanks! Great offer...love your work! XO Lee
Thanks Lee

I have one or two ahead of you but I will get it to you tonite!

Happy Holidays
Here's a few more... get yours!

I have a few openings left...
and there's still 5 days to Christmas.

and yes they are FREE...to everyone. That's what one calls a gift...

AND YES ...They can be cheesy or serious and I work very hard to make them personalized to you personality. I mean what's cheesy to one is funny to another right????
(and yes occasionally I am human & I make a mistake but always try to fix it...)

I just want to say....
Isn't it nice that some folks will let non-clients buy stuff from them... What a privilege.

Oh wait that's what growing your business and selling stuff is.

And isn't it a shame that some can't let there work stand on their on they have to insult others to justify charging someone... all the while acting as though they are doing you a favor.

Not much of a Hollyday Spirit...(opps typo)

Oh and BTW the cheesy typo riddled Graphics I create can be emailed to your clients or posted in your thread ads. You can use them to advertise, thank clients or just express your Holiday Cheer.
:x massmilie78:

Wishing Everyone even the trolls the Happiest of Holidays and a prosperous Happy New Year
I've replied to your email and sent the info that you asked for. This is a great offer. Thanks!
Thanks the ad you did for me is perfect!
Happy Holidays!
Email sent
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Digital Scrapbooking at it's not so best. I am sure with more practice and taking your time to ensure text is proper before putting out your products, you will improve.

Good luck to you.