Classy Personalized E-Cards for the Holidays ;-)

I hope everyone’s 2013 is winding down nicely!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m currently offering personalized e-cards that you can email to your clients to wish them a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. These are e-cards, not ads, so they’re the perfect way to let clients know you're thinking of them, in a subtle way, and make sure you stay on their mind as well..

Normally I create these as a thank-you for my website clients, but this year I’ve decided to offer them as a service for non-clients as well. I have a very tight schedule right now, so unfortunately these are not ‘free’. But I can assure you that they are ‘free’ of typos and cheesy graphics, and well worth the cost.

These can also be posted on message boards and forums, so you can stand out from everyone else during the holidays.

The turnaround time is 24 hours or less. I’m not posting examples here for various reasons, but just shoot me a pm and I’ll email them to you.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!
  • R.M.
  • 12-20-2013, 07:21 AM
What a breath of fresh air. Great original idea...
Thanks, Reese ;-) By the way, I looooove your Christmas video!! The other ones were well-done too, but I guess I'm partial to chocolate chip cookies, lol.. Very creative, great job!

• R.M.
  • 12-25-2013, 10:06 AM
thank you and merry merry to you.