Help me! Help me!! Screaming for Screening

Does anyone know any nice and trustful person that can help me with screening? Things are starting to get a little overwhelming and I cant keep up...pretty pretty please
screening can be difficult and frustrating at times, especially if a guy doesnt provide u with all the info u need on the first pm/email/call, while i advise not letting someone do ur screening there are better ways to manage ur screening, feel free to pm me with any ?s
screening can be difficult and frustrating at times, especially if a guy doesnt provide u with all the info u need on the first pm/email/call, while i advise not letting someone do ur screening there are better ways to manage ur screening, feel free to pm me with any ?s Originally Posted by amylove
Amy may be right about this. Turning over your screening to a third party is a last resort. These days it's really hard to find someone established and 100% trustworthy, and who doesn't still 'dabble' in the business themselves. You're right to ask for personal references, but that's not always foolproof either. Good luck on your hunt, and by the way Vanessa, your photos are stunning!!

Season's Greetings
There are alot of great Assistant services out there that offer screening services and if help with screening is what you need then feel free to check out my services
secretagentsidekick.wix.com/justask

And most professionals who still "dabble" and offer Personal Assistant services, know the difference between both jobs and keep them separate.
What i've found is that women who "dabble" are more effective because they know better than anyone the need for safety and security and the need to keep an organized schedule.

I dont share the same pessimistic attitude about having help , since a second pair of hands and a second voice can prove to be extremely beneficial.

Id be happy to help you

~Cat