Preaident Biden . . .Say What?

Say What?

Talk about going "off-script"!

Post Ida address in New Jersey

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board."

President Jow Biden
Did You vote for that?
  • oeb11
  • 09-08-2021, 06:36 AM
DPST communist minions did Vote for that idiot
In order to totally relinquish control of their lives to the security of Comrade Xi and teh CCP .
DPSTs commies have no clue what they desire - in reality is poverty, hunger, chains, and concentration camps.

Such a marxist DPST paradise they envision.

Where CRT racism creates 'equity' - meaning poverty for All!
4 out of 5 Dominion voting machines now regret their votes for Joey Bribes.

https://t.me/MelGibsonOfficial/279
Its the pudden an chief at his finest ,,,,,,,,LOL and yes peeps voted for this Mainly because the LSM pushed orange man bad ,,,,,,,,,,
Biden is definitely weak tea!
Old, senile and stupid.
The real tragedy: I have friends and relatives who are people of demonstrated real accomplishment and education, One taught high school math and coached basketball for thirty years. ..then got a PhD. another was my graduating class' Valedictorian and worked for IBM for thirty years. There are others . . .you get the picture.

The real tragedy is that they were as others were, so unhappy with President Trump's upset win over Hillary Clinton, and his style of leadership as president, that they voted for the Biden/Harris ticket anyway.

It is beyond me how such intellectually engaged, normally critical thinkers could ignore the babbling of both and go down that road.
^^ very true ,, and very sad ( my opinion is that people think they have a PHD in social justice now)