Casey ,halfmoon

Well I've asked before so has anyone seen or heard from her lately ? I'd love to reconnect with her she was a cute sexy fun provider.if she's out thats good for her but if shes around and needs funds I'd love to contribute.thx in advance
Is this the Cassie who is now an LMT?
How do you find their fb pages? I have stumbled on a couple… but not many.
We should make an fb group lol
Is this the Cassie who is now an LMT? Originally Posted by BugsySegal
Casey ,she was a young 18-21 provider in halfmoon clufton Park area.super cute very low rate but always had some issues with car but never seemed to have the demon chasers.she moved to quail and Central and now stillwater.
How do you find their fb pages? I have stumbled on a couple… but not many.
We should make an fb group lol Originally Posted by Bighead1984
two ways: 1) you see a girl enough times, and sooner or later you discover her real name, and 2) you find one, then you look at her fb friends list. Birds of a feather…
two ways: 1) you see a girl enough times, and sooner or later you discover her real name, and 2) you find one, then you look at her fb friends list. Birds of a feather… Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
True.. find one.. you'll find them all.. all linked in one way or the other.. with each other.. common friends with same demons.. and common friends where monger cash goes to feed those demons.. obviously not the brightest idea to b on that list urselves of course.. stay safe!
I've found a few but I don't know any of Casey's provider friends and I forgot her real name. Really did enjoy seeing her