A new mission....

....a few friends and myself have decided that something must be done so we are going to start smuggling republicans out of New York City. With the current lockdowns it is the only humane thing to do. It is a humanitarian crisis on the Hudson.
We are going to take three tunnels out of the city. We're calling them Tom, Dick, and Harry. We're going to get the word to the worthy to be ready to go on New Years Eve. Law enforcement will be busy with drunks, illegals, and terrorists that night. Once they get to the point of debarkation, they just have to say the password: Donald Trump is the man. We know from experience that liberals just cannot say that phrase without giggling, retching, or bursting into to flames.
Phase II happens when we get the million or so out of the city. We block the tunnels to prevent pursuit and using secret means we will secrete the republicans out across the country. Mostly in places that barely went for Biden in 2020. We can save lives and tip the election balance.
Keep this to yourselves because if Comrade Wilhelm (nee DeBlasio) gets wind of this someone might get hit with a writ.
Always looking for volunteers though.
Take them all to MO.
It’s a shame. My mrs works overseas a good bit, we’d meet at jfk and do weekenders in Manhattan hotels. That’s all gone to hell with their Nazi bullshit and Times Square heading back towards Pre-Rudy levels of shitholeness.
have you and your team forged them papers and sewn culturally appropriate clothing and taught them language skills if stopped and confronted while in transit?

I think, if I remember the great escape properly, only 3 of 79 made it to liberty and freedom
lol

I will gladly assist Barley. Our Patriots have suffered long enough. We have friends in Upset NY [UpState] that will help! Just get em to Safe Heavens in Western Penn, NC and KC and disperse from there!

Pssst--Donald Trump is the man.
... Dress them all in "BLM" kits and you'll surely be home free!

IF they DO stop you - you'll be released with NO BAIL.

### Salty
But no black face.....
... Hee Hee! ... That's clever!

Did you think of that yoursel-

... Of course you didn't.

### Salty
....a few friends and myself have decided that something must be done so we are going to start smuggling republicans out of New York City. With the current lockdowns it is the only humane thing to do. It is a humanitarian crisis on the Hudson.
We are going to take three tunnels out of the city. We're calling them Tom, Dick, and Harry. We're going to get the word to the worthy to be ready to go on New Years Eve. Law enforcement will be busy with drunks, illegals, and terrorists that night. Once they get to the point of debarkation, they just have to say the password: Donald Trump is the man. We know from experience that liberals just cannot say that phrase without giggling, retching, or bursting into to flames.
Phase II happens when we get the million or so out of the city. We block the tunnels to prevent pursuit and using secret means we will secrete the republicans out across the country. Mostly in places that barely went for Biden in 2020. We can save lives and tip the election balance.
Keep this to yourselves because if Comrade Wilhelm (nee DeBlasio) gets wind of this someone might get hit with a writ.
Always looking for volunteers though. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpXUn2dF5c

lol

I will gladly assist Barley. Our Patriots have suffered long enough. We have friends in Upset NY [UpState] that will help! Just get em to Safe Heavens in Western Penn, NC and KC and disperse from there!

Pssst--Donald Trump is the man. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Now this is humorous. I don't mean this to be a knock. I like it. Creatively fantastic.

Not corny at all sailor. Bravo!

Heard this interview today. One of the American greats. Just sharing for those with time and interest.

Mel Brooks

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/07/1062111616/mel-brooks

Brooks sits down with Terry Gross to talk about Jewish humor, therapy, and the meaning of life. He's got a new memoir called 'All About Me!'
Always looking for volunteers though. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
why would they pursue? seems to me that they don't give a shitz if they left.
why would they pursue? seems to me that they don't give a shitz if they left. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
first it could be the industry and wealth and enterprise of those escaping they want to keep and control

in Nazi Germany, Jews leaving had to forgo their assets

and it could be the children

the left wants the minds of the children
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2021, 08:01 AM

the left wants the minds of the children Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Similar to the right...especially the religious right

WWDJTD
pass the beans
Originally Posted by WTF

if you can swallow then it's likely you should be able to pass them

especially given the reaming those of your ilk submit themselves to
why would they pursue? seems to me that they don't give a shitz if they left. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Taxes