who are the girly girls?

So who are the girly girls? I´m looking for the ladies that dress up, put on makeup, nails done, etc. In other words, dressed to impress.

I´m kind of fed up with going to see a lady and she is just plain Jane; no makeup, nails undone, etc.

Sails
Reese Foster but be sure & specify your desired outfit - AND hold back long enough to savor the view before diving in for the ride of your life.

StilettoKitty always dresses up ... But she needs the same warning label as Reese...

Only seen her a few times, but I'm betting Chelsea Simms could also rig out in full Girly-Girl.
Ohhh… I LOVE the girly girls. I have never met these ladies, but based on the reviews and pics, they are certainly girly girls (sorry if I missed any, and in alphabetical order)

1) Berkleigh… VERY YUMMY!!!

2) Brittany Paige. I think she is OMG PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to do all kinds of nasty (and I mean, VERY, VERY, VERY... EXTREMELY NASTY things, but in a good way ) things to her. I wonder if she accepts marriage proposals.

3) Lindsay Lee. Too bad she is not showing the whole pic, she has really nice legs.

4) Safire Sweet. Also VERY YUMMY!!!

5) Selena. Look at those legs… and that ass.

6) Syeira Pink. I would love to have those lips wrapped around my… well, you know.
Safire Sweet, Kelly Pressley, and MariaDFW were all dressed up and beautiful. There are many more but these are the ladies I've seen recently.
If you like the MILF types then Regan Drake is always dolled up unless you specify the tomboy look and she does that in a classy way as well. KayleeHotChick is another class act, always dressed (for a little bit anyways) to impress. Gigi is as girly as it gets. Many more that I apologize for omitting but these three jump to the front of my mind.
SexyDiamond is always fixed up . Hair, make-up heels and whatever you'd like her to wear. When you first walk in and see her it'll knock your socks off!!
SexyDiamond is always fixed up . Hair, make-up heels and whatever you'd like her to wear. When you first walk in and see her it'll knock your socks off!! Originally Posted by grnhrn
Thank you grnhrn, Its a always for me to dress up when I'm getting ready to play! Its also a turn on for me just seeing the expression on his face when I open the door!
...MariaDFW were all dressed up and beautiful. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Awww, thank you love!!! I love looking pretty! When you look good, you feel good!
Many hugs and kisses Cohorn!!!
Maria of DFW

I too... always wear the makeup.. and dress up. Don't believe in tshirt and jeans with no make up. I'm sure men get enough of that at home.. doing the HOME life... ya know. It's a must to complete the GFE. Make up and hair .... nice outfit... something a little sexy.. yet not slutty.. is what I do personally. Just me. Come on ladies... this a fantasy... let's DOLL up.. and show these men a good time.
Agree with Reese Foster and Maria of DFW and will add Kitten to the list.
  • fawn
  • 10-18-2011, 05:33 AM
My nails are always done baby, but now I don't like a lot of make-up! I am pretty natural...(sorry make-up lovers)
But I do love to dress up and be all sweet and sexy, but then wearing a T-Shirt and thigh high socks and
being playful is also a lot of fun.... And then of course I will also wear what ever you request......
Attached Images File Type: jpg advertising 1.jpg (197.6 KB, 804 views) File Type: jpg advertising 7.jpg (155.2 KB, 799 views)
I love dressing up! thank you for the recommendations

Thank you again,
Safire Sweet
All these hot photos make me want to go lingerie shopping!
I'm so used to cutoffs and tank tops. All I can say is, "Damn."
I LOVE being a girlie girl... But I call it being a barbie doll. tan, hair, mani, pedi, lotions, sprays, glitter, shimmer, sparkles, pink!!! I giggle a lot too lol I think I'm a cute girlie girl! Xoxo b.b.