Happy Birthday Sir Monk!

Your the best'est f*ck buddy a girl could have and one of the greatest gentlemen around!

It's your birthday and you gave ME your last cherry!
What a guy!!!!
Happy Birthday XXXXX!
Tess
Happy Birthday! I hope you make the most of it =)
Happy birthday old man, just kidding, I can only inspire to be such a man whore at your age. Hope some lovely ladies will be using you today!

DM
Happy Birthday Baby!!!! XOX
Already? If y'all say so.

Hope you have a good memorable day, fellow geezer, and that today's candle stands tall above the inferno of all them other candles.

don
Monk is getting his present this Sunday. I promise the review will scorth the board!!!!
Happy Birthday Sir Monk!!..
I haven't meet you but your conquests are legendary. May we follow in your footsteps with the fun you've been able to have.
while we have not had the pleasure of meeting, I have enjoyed chatting with you. You are a sweetie & Hope you have a great birthday babe!
Happy Birthday, my friend. And here's to many, many more and a wonderful day to you on Sunday!

G
Have a great birthday, so the rest of us horny bastards can once again read of your exploits!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!
Happy Birthday!
Monk is getting his present this Sunday. I promise the review will scorth the board!!!! Originally Posted by chairspud
If only I could be the proverbial fly on the wall. If only ...

Happy Birthday to a very special man.

My best,
Elisabeth
Very happy thoughts and warm wishes to you, dear friend. All the best this year. Hugs and kisses!
с днем рождения Sir, Monk!
Respectfully,
OldSarge