Rikki "no show" Norman

Just a quick note on Rikki who has been posting a lot lately but failed to show up for two consecutive appointments. 3pm on a Friday, appointment made days in advance. I called to confirm around noon. Nothing. Called again and again. Nada. She sends me an email next day - she slept through the appointment. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, scheduled again on Monday at 1pm. Same M.O. but this time she gave me her room number. I went to her room thinking her phone must be dead or something. Young gal comes to the door and says she's asleep. No thanks.

Send me a P.M. if you have any questions, I don't usually read this board.
SonnyD, I had a similar experience in Dec/Jan... She is on the "no go" list, what a flake..
so I guess if you want to see her do not schedule any daytime hours?
What this nice gentleman forgot to mention in his informative message was the e-mail I did send him canceling our appointment due to "feminine" circumstances beyond my control. Unfortunately in life we encounter situations which are inevitably beyond our control. It must be very fortunate for those of you who have never crossed anything of the sort. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away...". Everything happens for a reason, perhaps this is God's way of sending my path in a new direction. If that be the case, thank you for allowing God to use you as a tool in the progression of the rest of my life. "When a door closes, another one always opens". Sorry for sounding so cliche, but all of this is true. Here is one not so cliche. "I regret not what I have done, for my future depends upon my past." Darah Johnson. If this is farewell because *Rikki Norman* is now on the no go list, I pray all of you here in the hobby have a wonderful life. May God bless you in your lives and all that you do. Fortunately for me, God has blessed me with a intelligence, provided me with knowledge, again blessed with understanding, providing me wisdom. Beauty doesn't last forever, though I did expect it to carry me a little further. I suppose it is time to utilize my intellect in order to advance in this life. Truly blessed. Take care all, my heart and love I send to you.
Lovingly
Rikki Norman

yes things happen. i had some things happen to me this past week which made me cancel two appointments. this caused her to not want to see me ever. that is cool. cant please everybody. i do love your sense of humor rikki! kind of like i have posted before, if someone is going to put me on some their DNS list, at least put me at the top!

if you are truly moving on, best of luck to you
So I guess Rikki retires, quits, stops, providing?
OR she is talking to her detractors?
Or she is talking to herself?

cant make it out.
I truly enjoy providing for you gentlemen, as well do I take pride in what I do. It would be my pleasure to continue providing to you all. This isn't just 'what I do for a living', it's what I CHOOSE to do as a career. What other job do you know of that provides the opportunity to meet and share an experience, help, learn from, teach, care for, enjoy the company of people in such a way to make an impact of some sort on this planet? I'm not here by chance, I was meant to be here. Austin Texas is in my destiny, my path, my growing experience in life. I have been privileged enough to learn so much through this experience, and I thank all of you who have aided in that experience.
adios rikki off my list.

peace
atx
bummer.
What other job do you know of that provides the opportunity to meet and share an experience, help, learn from, teach, care for, enjoy the company of people in such a way to make an impact of some sort on this planet? Originally Posted by Rikki Norman
There are tons of them, Rikki you have so much light remaining at the end of the tunnel that you have not even seen, life will bring you only what you make of it. But only time and experiences will give you that knowledge.
I truly enjoy providing for you gentlemen, as well do I take pride in what I do. It would be my pleasure to continue providing to you all. This isn't just 'what I do for a living', it's what I CHOOSE to do as a career. What other job do you know of that provides the opportunity to meet and share an experience, help, learn from, teach, care for, enjoy the company of people in such a way to make an impact of some sort on this planet? I'm not here by chance, I was meant to be here. Austin Texas is in my destiny, my path, my growing experience in life. I have been privileged enough to learn so much through this experience, and I thank all of you who have aided in that experience. Originally Posted by Rikki Norman
Cool.
You have been on my list. Please check your emails from December ( i think) and let me know.
Suicide by post...
  • robtx
  • 03-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Quiting, turning a new leaf, leaving town, o wait I'm a lesbian. I probably missed a few others feel free to add them in. I prefer my providers to be drama free.
First Big Pimpin' now Rikki? What's going on!!!
I just came across this thread. All I can add is my own personal experience.

I saw Rikki last week. The appointment was scheduled a week ahead of time and she confirmed via e-mail and on the phone when I called an hour ahead of time. Met at scheduled time no problems. Rikki is an amazing person and I'm definitely fortunate to have spent an afternoon with her. It was an experience I will always remember both from the discussions and from the passion we shared. She was very patient and took time to respond to what I wanted. I would definitely see her again.

What ever you do, Rikki - "stay hungry, stay foolish" :-) Move forward.